|Date Posted||June 6, 2021|
We are currently seeking highly skilled Salesforce Architects with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Creating solutions in Salesforce from client concepts and requirements
• Providing sales support for acquiring new customers as well as driving scoping activities and SOW development for existing clients
• Leading, mentoring and teaching consultants best practices for implementing Salesforce as well as executing our implementation methodology
• Providing best practices and presenting additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform
• Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
• Executing solution design activities such as object modeling and data modeling/mapping, page layout design and rule logic definitions
• Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
• At least 10 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 5 years of professional services or technical consulting experience
• Hands on Salesforce configuration and consulting experience
• Client facing and project management experience
• Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
• Deep understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Portal/Communities, Marketing AppExchange Knowledge and deep knowledge in several AppExchange packages
• Functional testing development
• One of the following Salesforce certifications are desired: Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
• An advanced degree is a plus.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Full Time Employee