|Location||Fountain Valley, CA|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2021|
Volt has partnered with a leading automotive manufacture in Fountain Valley to help identify an Assistant Manager, CRM & Owner Markering
The CRM Assistant Manager will assist in day-to-day CRM and Owner Marketing projects for company’s luxury vehicle line. This person will be involved in marketing campaigns, launches, and regular CRM communications. This person possesses great communication and collaboration skills with an ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists in managing CRM activities including handraiser, conquest/prospect, and owner communications through a variety of channels (mail, e-mail, web, social, mobile, etc).
- Assists in the strategic planning & development of next generation CRM business, from concept through completion using: new technologies and opportunities; personalized communications/customer journey; streamlined communications; ensuring cohesion with digital, social and other Genesis initiatives.
- For specific assigned projects, manages the agency and vendors to ensure delivery dates and deadlines are met, as well as prioritizing projects and timelines based on business needs.
- Develops documents to share the status and calendar of assigned CRM and Owner Marketing projects.
- Assists in CRM analytics and establishes reporting cadence to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Works with vendor partners to ensure brand guidelines are being met.
- Champions new ideas and inspires the agency to push for innovative CRM initiatives and programs.
- Collaborates across disciplines (Events, Website, Social, PR, Media) to ensure campaigns are fully integrated
- Manages assigned campaign timelines and regularly communicates status to all stakeholders.
- Collaborates and effectively communicates all activities across all internal departments, regional and field staff, and vendors.
- Maintains awareness of current and changing CRM market trends, consumer attitudes, and opinions.
- Carries knowledge of CRM technologies, systems, and databases, including Siebel, email deployment tools, data cleansing/appends, and 360 degree view of the customer. Knowledge of customer /master databases, structure, and queries.
We are looking for someone with 2- 4 years of Marketing / Advertising experience with 1 – 2 years of CRM Marketing experience. Automotive experience is ideal.
Pay is $32-35/hr, possibly higher based on experience. Hours are full time, M-F from 8am – 5pm. Position is remote for now but will require to be onsite once the company returns back to the worksite. Position is long term temp in nature but offers a foot in the door of a top company that is known for hiring on our top talent.
To apply, submit resume today.