Associate Clinical I, CRM – San Francisco, CA
|Published||February 2, 2023|
|Location||West Sacramento, CA|
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
A healthy heart is essential to good health. That's why we're committed to advancing treatments for people with cardiovascular disease. As a global leader in Cardiac Rhythm Technologies, our breakthrough medical technologies help restore people's health so they can get back to living their best lives, faster. We focus on innovative technologies that can improve the way doctors treat people with heart arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Working under general direction, provides engineering, sales, educational and technical support in response to field inquiries from physicians, health care professionals, patients, and field sales staff, involving CRM products.
* Acts as a clinical interface between the medical community and the business. Demonstrates ability to build and sustain credible business relationships with customers and shares product expertise accordingly.
* Provides engineering, sales, education and clinical support in response to field inquiries on as-needed basis. Demonstrates a thorough command of all CRM products, related product and technical knowledge, trends and players.
* Develops, leads and/or facilitates trainings and other programs on CRM products to healthcare professionals.
* Provides additional back-up support to CRM Sales Representatives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING
* Utilized as entry level role for those coming in outside of the CA Associate program with minimum of
* 1 year of experience or program certificate such as ATI, PrepMD, etc.
* Ability to become fully certified on CRM products within 2 years
* Strong technical aptitude
* Prior experience in a clinical setting or equivalent training/education in a related field
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
* Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
* Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
* Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
* Paid time off
* 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
* The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
The salary for this role is between $51,300 - $102,700