|Published||May 10, 2022|
JOB SUMMARY: The Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for identifying process efficiency and new features of the Salesforce tool to support the business process needs of the Sales team through the development of robust user stories and technical requirements documentation. This role is a key “go-to” person that drives the partnership between internal partners and vendors to document and develop user stories and business process maps to aid in the design, development and implementation of the Salesforce platform. A strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, limitations and data architecture are imperative in this role as processes are developed, refined or re-invented with Salesforce technology. This role has an in-depth understanding of the Salesforce supporting system infrastructure, data and developing within the broader scope of this ecosystem. This role should influence the broader cross-functional system infrastructure to help aid in future Salesforce functionality and process efficiency. This person will provide thought leadership to find solutions to workflow and tracking of business processes to help the department and system run at optimal levels.
- Lead development of technical requirements processes and documentation with Admin and Development team to recommend process improvements to better utilize systems and/or enhance existing business processes. Works closely with key Division / Dept. users to assess business problems and determine and implement information technology solutions. Document the requirements into robust personas and user stories for platform development.
- Serve as the Salesforce development analyst and understand the function of all Sales systems, integration and how they are used by Account Management and Transactional Sales end-users. Effectively communicate with end-users to understand and document business processes and technical requirements.
- Maintain project plans, perform business gap analysis, cost estimations/ tracking, requirements evaluations, perform solutions evaluations, producing deliverable documents, assistance in app/solution selection process and coordinate application systems implementations.
- Maintain and support Salesforce systems enhancement requirements based on operational and governance standards through the review, testing and implementation. Lead UAT, deployment and implementation with all functional teams. Observe information security policies in accessing, securing and protecting confidential and sensitive information. Monitors and audits access.
- Lead the development of documentation to ensure accurate and effective documentation of user requirements, business processes, SOPs, test cases and support in writing training materials
- Assist in development of Salesforce reports, analytics and dashboards to support and monitor selling activity and key performance metrics
- Participate in Salesforce training and new user on-boarding to increase product knowledge, understand technical skill gaps, recommend technical skill-based curriculum and support the training new users.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business or a related field is required.
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years in a Salesforce ecosystem required. User story development, business process mapping and project management experience required. Attention to detail and strong documentation skills required. Strong knowledge of Salesforce standard object model; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Salesforce Administrator Certification - Preferred
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The Salesforce Business Analyst role leads the project lifecycle for Salesforce development within the Sales Team. This role has an in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce platform and how the platform connects to systems throughout the business and leverages this knowledge to focus on process efficiency, tool development, and ensuring data integrity and usage within Salesforce and the outputs of the process and system and combines this knowledge with end-user feedback into robust user stories and technical requirements for development.
Works with internal business clients and external vendors. Ability to read, analyze, and action business and user requirements, Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE