Business Execution Consultant – CRM Data Insights
|Published||February 2, 2023|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant to lead CRM Data initiatives in Relationship Management enablement group as part of Commercial Banking Data Transformation & Sales Enablement
In this role, you will:
* Work on the CRM Conformance and Quality for CRM data and standards across Commercial Banking CRM ecosystem.
* Advise with Business partners to drive CRM data quality and conformance, to help meet the needs of Sales growth measurement
* Ensure CRM data provides the necessary insights to measure/improve sales teams productivity and platform adoption.
* Must have a good understanding of object models, ER diagrams and data structures of Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics cloud platforms.
* Collaborate with Technology teams and other partner teams adopting Agile delivery model to deliver on initiatives.
* Business Execution advisor to RMe Managers on CRM data initiatives, develop and implement information delivery or presentations to key stakeholders
* Lead the resolution of highly complex CRM data topics that require solid analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Commercial Banking data, and understanding of business, delivering longer term scalable solutions
* Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across multiple lines of businesses and serve as an experienced advisor to the Managers
Required Qualifications, US:
* 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
* Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
* MS SQL server experience
* Ability to strategically analyze data and diagnose opportunities and interventions
* Experience with Data Governance policies and Data Quality rules in defining and implementing Data Strategy of the group
* Knowledge and understanding of Tableau reports/dashboards
* Knowledge and understanding of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions and Enterprise Application Stores
* Experience working and maintaining strategy of Customer MDM, Customer-360 Master Data systems and understanding of DnB
* Ability to create and improve process through strategic thinking
* Ability to leverage data to visualize, articulate, and solve problems
* Up to 10% travel may be required
* Position will report to one of the posted locations per Enterprise/LOB guidance currently 3 days in office weekly.
* Preferred locations are listed in posting and no other locations are being considered at this time.
$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
* Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.