|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Enel X North America, a leading provider of demand response and distributed energy resource solutions, has an immediate need for a Salesforce.com Business Applications Specialist. As a Salesforce.com Business Applications Specialist, you will combine your excellent customer service, analytical and technical skills to support and deliver continuous improvements to Enel X North America’s Salesforce.com instance, as well as to other third-party applications in the Force.com ecosystem.
What You'll Do at Enel:
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, installed packages, etc., within Salesforce.com.
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Work with end-user employees to troubleshoot problems in Salesforce and Salesforce partner products
- Provide great customer service for users across the organization in response to support requests
- Work both independently and as part of a cross business team to drive solutions to completion
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of professional experience, education or training supporting or developing business applications
- 1-3 years of professional experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Certifications
- BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS or a related technical field
- Strong customer service ethic
- Self-starter that shows initiative, resourcefulness and the ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible team environment
- Able to work independently and lead projects of moderate complexity
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with CPQ and CLM applications (Apttus preferred)
- Familiarity in relational database concepts and SQL
- Familiarity with ITIL practices including change control and deployments (e.g. Copado)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
What Enel Offers You:
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].