|Location||King of Prussia, PA|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
- Responsible for customer request information, customer master data integrity and reporting support for Customer Engagement Center locations. This position assists in reviewing all information in CRM and integrated systems to ensure that AmeriGas customers are being delivered, priced, billed and reported in line with the contractual obligations spelled out in each customer’s service agreement. This position validates the process accountability and identifies training and coaching opportunities.
- Has an analytical mindset, ability to provide in-depth analysis and identify trends
- Detail oriented and effective in creating accurate reports and validating data. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Adaptable, has ability to learn new technologies quickly for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working with large data sets and an understanding of the impact of data changes.
- Strong investigation and communication skills to present results to different levels of management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify process compliance gaps and complete reconciliations of CRM and integrated system to resolve
- Daily and weekly review of data quality through reporting as outlined by the CRM Manager to ensure there is consistency through all respective customer request and transactional data
- Make account and transactional changes in SAP to prevent customer-impacting issues, including but not limited to deliveries, services, disputes, pricing, and customer master.
- Work closely with CRM Manager to coordinate work assignments for CRM Data Processing Specialists.
- Communicate with operations and center employees as necessary to research and correct individual account issues and respond to inquiries
- Provide input to management team on quality trends and opportunities for improvement, training, and coachingfrom data quality reviews
- Special projects as determined by management to analyze and address specific issues/problems regarding different types of customer requests and request types
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to navigate transactions and apply strong investigation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically MS Excel, is required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years’ experience working with SAP and CRM software preferred
- Prior work in Data Processing, Analysis and/or Accounting environment preferred
- Normal office environment
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.