|February 11, 2024
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
A healthy heart is essential to good health. That's why we're committed to advancing treatments for people with cardiovascular disease. As a global leader in Cardiac Rhythm Technologies, our breakthrough medical technologies help restore people's health so they can get back to living their best lives, faster. We focus on innovative technologies that can improve the way doctors treat people with heart arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders within Commercial to achieve region revenue growth goals and manage region's clinical specialists and resources. This position will identify and implement strategies to increase coverage efficiency, improve productivity, and strengthen selling mindset of the clinical team. Responsible for the development / coaching of clinical representatives, as well as administrative management tasks.
- Partner with Regional Sales Director, Territory Managers, and Sales Representatives to drive revenue growth and market share capture through strong coordination of sales and service efforts across the region.
- Identify clinical opportunities through the use of analytics, time studies and/or field visits. Address clinical opportunities through coaching or the development and execution of measurable initiatives.
- Coordinate, develop, and implement strategies to increase service efficiency and optimize clinical headcount utilization. Leverage best practices via network of Clinical Leaders and training.
- Manage and coach clinical representatives through the utilization of field rides, individual and group meetings and company resources to ensure regional alignment of goals, development of talent and adoption of best practices.
- Demonstrate effective change leadership to adapt to an evolving customer base, industry service expectations, and changes in team member skills and capabilities needed to win in the market.
- Communicate and drive alignment within CRM at both the Area/Regional level on vision, goals and activities.
- Adhere to, communicate, and reinforce policies, business conduct and quality standards.
- Be critical part of a collaborative regional management team to locate, recruit and hire top clinical candidates for open positions. Continually work to maintain a strong, diverse personnel "bench" of candidates for use in future hiring opportunities.
- Oversee the training and development of the clinical team in implant, service delivery, competitive and product knowledge.
- Ensure all direct reports have annual/quarterly objectives and implement a regular schedule of evaluating performance, providing feedback and coaching, and documenting performance needs and achievements; implement performance improvement plans, if needed.
- Coach and advise the clinical team on teamwork, time and task management, and career development.
- Perform administrative tasks related to management, expense, inventory and communication activities.
- This position can be located in any of the follow cities: Nashville; Louisville; Lexington; Cincinatti.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
- Required: Bachelor's degree plus 7-9 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- CRM certification and demonstrated aptitude in CRM therapy knowledge for implants and device support.
- Knowledge of local CRM customer base preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership/credibility with the local team(s).
- Strong business acumen and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers (including all BSC divisions).
- Ability to manage conflict effectively and effect change.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management experience.
- Must be energetic, organized, determined and goal oriented.
- Schedule flexibility for case coverage and client meetings after hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel approximately 25-50% of the time, dependent on territory geography.
EQUIPMENT: Works with cellular phone, personal computer, iPad and product line technology. Operates a motor vehicle for trips to various company sites and outside vendor, field, and customer locations; and to commute to various airports for airline travel.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work environment varies from office/field- including physician office procedure rooms and hospital operation rooms/personal residence with a low to moderate noise level to a variety of conditions caused by travel requirements such as customer offices, research labs, hospitals, hotels, use of automobiles, commercial travel, weather, etc.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Job activities require mobility and stamina involving a significant amount of walking, standing climbing stairs and sitting; manual dexterity to carry, reach, manipulate, handle and demonstrate company products as well as to write, telephone, use computer keyboard, etc.; stooping and kneeling to pick up and carry equipment; and the ability to communicate clearly. Lifting requirements are normally up to 25 pounds but may exceed that on occasion. Requires clear vision and good depth perception.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You'll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor's degree
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
The base pay for this position is
$98,900.00 - $187,500.00
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
CRM Cardiac Rhythm Management
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf