|Location||King of Prussia, PA|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The CRM Administrator is the primary contact for the AmeriGas Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications. This position is responsible for maintaining the CRM systems including smaller updates, enhancements, building reports, managing dashboards, workflows and security. It also includes monitoring of end-user usage of systems, performs daily administrative and user support tasks including troubleshooting, documentation and user provisioning.
• Technical minded resource with excellent business understanding.
• Analytical mindset to collect and research data; can use intuition and experience to complement data.
• Ability to translate technical information in clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot, analyze, correct and prevent recurrence of issues related to CRM system. Communicates status of issues and high-priority cases to users and management as needed.
• Create and provide various business analytic reports for CRM users and other departments as assigned.
• Knowledge of with CRM configuration, workflows / Microsoft Flow
• Promote the proper and effective utilization of the CRM application by coordinating training and working with end users to support company operations.
• Work as operational system administrator for CRM, including maintenance, enhancements, policing of data, and research.
• Participate or lead the delivery of environment and integration point changes in collaboration with business analysts, vendors, and users.
• Strong ability to build relationships within both business and IT.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Familiarity with CRM or database systems, preferably Dynamics 365 or prior versions.
• Working knowledge of supporting relevant technologies (Office365, SAP, and Web forms)
• Knowledge of SQL databases, configurations, and queries
• Ability to generates creative solutions and use feedback to modify designs.
• Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; works well in group problem solving situations.
• Ability to respond promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
• Writes clearly and informatively and presents numerical data effectively.
• Understands business implications of decisions.
• Reacts well under pressure and accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree in computing or business-related discipline or equivalent in education and experience.
• 3-5 years of customer service, process improvement or related experience.
• 2+ years of experience working within a CRM environment, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• After hours and weekend work required if necessary, to respond to business need, and emergency events.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.