|Published||May 13, 2022|
What does a great The Cyber Risk Manager (CRM) Analyst?
The Cyber Risk Manager (CRM) Analyst is a respected role within Fiserv’s Global Cyber Security Services (GCSS) organization. The position is responsible for supporting the cyber security direction of the business and elevating the company’s cyber security posture. The CRM Analyst is expected to support GCSS security strategy within new and existing information system capabilities. Consequently, the position requires both an understanding of legacy systems, as well as new technologies and requirements.
The ideal candidate is technical and possesses at least three years of experience in cyber security, risk management, or compliance. The role supports the Cyber Risk Manager to oversee the business’ security requirements and obligations mandated by Fiserv’s cyber security policies and standards and regulations such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The CRM Analyst monitors progress and enforces resolution of outstanding cyber security risks that may lead to non-compliance or security threats to the business. As a key member of the Information Risk Management team, the CRM Analyst must focus on strong cyber risk management practices.
As a Cyber Risk Manager (CRM) Analyst you can look forward to:
- Coordinate with business partners to safeguard against undue cyber security risk. Escalate to Cyber Risk Managers and business unit leads when points of weakness are discovered.
- •Support the Cyber Risk Manager to identify, assess, document, communicate, and monitor cyber security risks.
- •Analyze findings, document, recommend, and report program gaps to Cyber Risk Managers.
- •Compile monthly qualitative and quantitative metrics that demonstrate the business group’s cyber security posture.
- •Attend and fully engage in cyber risk management meetings.
- •Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications required for Consideration:
- •At least 3+ years’ experience in cybersecurity as a practitioner and with at least 1 to 3+ years exposure with various security frameworks.
- •Strong business acumen and cyber security technology skills for well-rounded proficiency, as well as proven ability to align with cyber security practices.
- •Experience in one or more of the following: NIST, ISO 27001/2, or ITIL. Experience and understanding of various regulatory requirements and laws, including but not limited to PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR.
- •Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to translate cyber security risk to all levels of the business.
- •Capacity to understand legacy and progressive technology and security controls along with respective risk. Working knowledge of technologies such as cloud computing, DevOps, and application security is required.
- •Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating effectively.
- Self-motivated, directed, and well-organized with the vision to position controls in anticipation of threats.
- Prior experience using GRC systems from vendors such as Archer, Rsam, ServiceNow.
- Highly trustworthy; leads by example.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information assurance, MIS or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Certification Requirements:
- Holds or is working toward one or more of the following: CISSP, CRISC, CGEIT or GRCP.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.