|Published||January 16, 2022|
|Location||Auburn Hills, MI|
Stellantis is transforming into a customer centric sustainable mobility company and is looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our team. The newly created Software organization will drive personalized mobility experiences to exceed customer expectations by leveraging technology. As a marketing manager within the Software organization, you will be responsible for the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) marketing of in-vehicle infotainment, connectivity, electrification and autonomous capabilities for GSDP connected vehicle owners. In addition, be responsible for CRM database management and in-market connected customer experience. Working with cross-functional management, you will develop go-to market CRM strategies and bring cohesion and coordination at the management level by identifying key marketing messages/campaigns, new and competitive trends. We are looking for a world class marketing leader and innovator to join our high-performing team to manage CRM marketing for the future of in-vehicle infotainment, connectivity, electrification and autonomous capabilities.
The CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for the connected vehicle ownership lifecycle/features and connected service marketing campaigns across all Stellantis brands for the US and Canadian markets. This role is responsible for aligning all communications and go to market programs both within the dealer and consumer segments. This person is accountable for all campaign development, execution, analysis and the management of corresponding databases and marketing tools. The individual in this position will drive regular communication with cross-functional internal stakeholders across multiple countries and/or regions.
Furthermore, this position is accountable for all facets of Customer Relationship Management and the in-market Connected Customer Experience -- consumer touchpoints, development and maintenance of connected vehicle databases to support marketing tools, creation of campaigns, measurement of ROI, identification of market tests, design of experiment to ensure quality of test results and coordination with vehicle brands on various CRM campaigns. The overarching goal is to maintain engagement and ensure organic growth within the Stellantis connected vehicle owner segment through effective and measurable customer communications.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Total CRM including connected owner communication databases, campaigns, go to market messaging and the overall connected customer experience
- Vendor/supplier/agency/brand marketing coordination and deployment
- Managing staff members/suppliers/agencies who design and execute all CRM materials and efforts including management of database, design of campaigns, measurement of campaigns and management of the CRM budgets to ensure optimal deployment
- Managing agency responsible for executing various CRM marketing functions including strategy, technical development and management of data and analytics
- Developing and managing all CRM marketing strategy based upon an understanding of regional differences in customer behavior, country (and province) regulatory and compliance guidelines and industry best practices
- Managing the development of strategic, targeted, data-driven campaigns through creation of complex BRDs with market-segment and regional variability
- Manage technology stacks / information technology support
- Defining data architecture and migration plan/process flow for all associated CRM campaign data needs
- Establishing best-in-class connected customer experience through data analytics and channel optimization strategic development
- As one of the leaders on the SWX marketing team, be a contributor in collaboratively establishing with the Head of Connectivity Marketing on all goals for the SWX marketing team and be accountable to goal completion
- Supporting CRM digital integration efforts (global mobile app / global web portal)
- Marketing support for after-sales customer experience (marketing strategy / service -- maintenance and mechanical / vehicle health report / connected services and subscription / customer care support)
- Lead advocate for data privacy
- Managing budget/recoveries and coordination of vendor marketing funds
- Developing customer scoring and component models
- Managing and enhancing automated metrics dashboard that reports out on all in-market campaigns
- Managing relationship and execution of strategies with involved vendors/suppliers/agencies
- Sharing across Stellantis regions best CRM/marketing practices