|Date Posted||April 9, 2021|
CRM and Evaluation Administrator
Come work for a cause you can believe in – at an organization that will believe in you! Lakeview Pantry is looking for a CRM and Evaluation Administrator.
As the largest food pantry in Chicago, Lakeview Pantry’s vision is to be a stable and trusted resource for low-income residents in our communities. Our approach focuses on both meeting the immediate hunger needs of our clients and working on longer-term solutions to address the root causes of hunger.
We do this through emergency food assistance and social service programming for our neighbors throughout Chicago (in 40+ zip codes across the city) at multiple physical sites as well as through an Online Market and Home Delivery Program.
Lakeview Pantry serves over 150,000 individuals through more than 50,000 site visits and partnerships with other community organizations, distributing 4 million meals each year. This year, more than 3,000 low-income neighbors will also receive case management and social services.
Scope and Responsibilities
The CRM and Evaluation Administrator will be responsible for the oversight, development and maintenance of Lakeview Pantry’s Salesforce database. Responsibilities include managing organization-wide constituents, including the organization’s development/fundraising data, food donor data and program data. Additional required skills include the ability to build and lead data analytics organization-wide, including driving and managing reports, dashboards and ongoing system improvements.
TOP CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years in IT as a developer, consultant, business analyst or systems administrator
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Administrator; Salesforce.com Certified Administrator preferred or willingness to obtain certification
- Experience as a Salesforce Developer a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting complex Salesforce instances required
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations or NPSP is a plus
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
- Open source website CMS experience a plus (especially Plone, WordPress, Drupal)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display diplomatic and strong communication skills with colleagues and client stakeholders
- Self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed
- Can demonstrate a broad knowledge base of current software solutions in the market (different CRMs, different CMS solutions, Marketing Automation tools, Website Analytics tools, etc.)
- Willing to learn new software products
- Proven ability to address competing priorities within a single project with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed to communicate across LVP.