|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
We are seeing a CRM Application/Dynamics Manager for a direct-hire, remote position but travel is required. This person will be a key member of the CRM Support Team. This position requires excellent teamwork and collaboration skills to work with Key Marketing and Sales business leaders from across the company to help build and maintain alignment on current and future business processes.
- MS Dynamics In-depth experience
- 5 years of hands-on configuring experience
- Full cycle MS Dynamics implementation
- 20% Travel Required
- No Visa Sponsorships supported
Major deliverables include:
- Streamlined and standardized business processes in the Sales, Marketing, and other Customer related functions while enhancing overall customer service and the Company Brand Experience.
- Implement and maintain a stable, flexible, and scalable CRM platform that supports a rapidly changing, growing business model.
- Be an integral member within a team culture of excellent customer service with an emphasis on consistent communication with the business.
- Support and enhance the configuration model in CRM to support customer-related business processes
- Be the technical expert relative to CRM system configuration
The CRM Application Manager will possess an effective mix of teamwork, communication, business, and CRM configuration skills to support the company with technical solutions. Utilizing these skills, the CRM Application Manager will be an integral part of the team that is responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the CRM applications.
Desired skills and experiences:
- A 4-year college degree in Business or Information Technology from an accredited university or significant experience in an IT/Sales-related field is required.
- A proven technical professional, with experience in full lifecycle CRM implementation in at least one professional organization desired.
- Knowledge of sales-related business processes, including sales lifecycle, pipeline management, forecasting, etc.
- 5 years experience working with and supporting Sales or Marketing departments either within IT or within the business.
- 5 years of hands-on configuration experience in a CRM System.
- A proven resource in translating CRM user needs into CRM system requirement definitions with the ability to adjust CRM applications based on those requirements.
- Be familiar with master data that affect the CRM processes.
- Ability to configure workflow for customer-related activities based on defined business processes.
- Experience with daily technical and application support for CRM Systems.
- MS-Dynamics CRM experience strongly
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Someone who can easily discuss technology in simple, everyday terms
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A highly organized individual who can manage people and projects simultaneously.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Work From Home
· Paid Time Off
· and more…