|Published||January 18, 2022|
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a CRM Associate Education Specialist. This position is 11 months contract for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and manufacturer of healthcare products.
Title: CRM Associate Education Specialist
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 11 months (Possible Extension)
The CRM Associate Education Specialist will be responsible for supporting the CRM Education team in the delivery of excellent customer experiences. The individual will partner with the rest of the Education Operations team and other members of the Education team to help coordinate programs and events. Using strong organization skills, the incumbent will be responsible to help coordinate travel and logistics for events and to execute and follow-through on processing and maintaining contracts and payments for the Education teams' Health Care Professionals (HCP) who support multiple activities. Work will also focus on making all encounters, programs and reporting as efficient, cost effective, and comprehensive as possible and contributing to an environment of continuous improvements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for all Veeva approvals for the physician training for the Aveir VR launch (750 physicians trained 2022). This includes agendas, decks and working with the initiator to make changes per the Veeva review and re-submitting all within making the program deadline.
- Local program field contact and manage local programs through agenda creation and submission to VEEVA, CVENT program maintenance, WebEx creation, review speaker presentations, food/beverage and travel for programs.
- Initiate facility credentialing for peer to peer proctoring sites that include direct communication with hospital administration and physicians to ensure documentation is complete for training.
- Initiate and renew HCP contracts (W9, CV, Contract Hub) for all CRM Education activities. Obtain W9s and process through DocuSign. Initiate and process all HCP consulting agreements (MSA and SOW). Track contract expirations delivery/completion of Off-label training as required
- Process HCP Timesheets for all CRM Education Programs (including but not limited to: Peer-to-Peer, National, Local, Ad Board, and CRM Comp). Coordinate compliance related activities (upload agendas), utilize DocuSign Time Sheet, track costs in SmartSheets
- Coordinate communications, planning and reporting (i.e. CVENT, Concur, SmartSheets, etc.) and logistics for various programs (air travel, food & beverage, ground transportation, lodging, meeting rooms, etc.)
- Monitor CRM Professional Education Inbox and distribute to other Operations/Education team members as required
- Support a culture of best practices, continuous improvements, and efficiency by constantly seeking to enhance Education Operations to drive efficiencies, scalability, and compliance
- Partner with the respective Ethics & Compliance and Legal departments, to ensure compliance of all activities
- Monitor and enforce all Abbott Business Conduct standards and regulations as they pertain to HCP programs and ensure all programs follow AdvaMed, Sunshine reporting, state laws, and association guidelines
- Comply with global regulations and requirements, company policy, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments
- Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable and follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high-quality work
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school degree or GED
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with strong attention to details.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Able to work independently, make accurate decisions and handle multiple projects
- Able to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing
- Experience in medical device, healthcare or pharmaceuticals preferred.
- Experience with event management tools (CVENT, Lanyon, etc) preferred.
- 2- or 4-year associate or bachelor's degree
- Smart Sheet Experience
- Excel Worksheet Experience