|Date Posted||June 1, 2021|
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Support Mohawk’s SAP CRM and SAP SCP applications, as well as aid in the implementation of new functionality and systems, within an enterprise CRM solution.
- Integral member of the Residential Sales Operations team to formulate application functionality, integrate business processes, and assist in driving application development
- Document and understand requirements, develop use cases (positive and negative path scenarios), create user stories and groom acceptance criteria
- Provide administration of the SAP CRM and SCP Application environment; responsibilities include user setup, report & dashboard creation, account/project assignment, custom fields and objects, page layout changes and other routine tasks
- Provide real-time support for issues related to the CRM and SCP applications and other integrated platforms; troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Configuration of C4C solution using KUT
- Contribute to drive adoption by improving the user experience through standardization, training and ongoing improvement initiatives
- Organize and execute Train the Trainer sessions
- Prepare for end user training sessions, support Residential Sales Training Director in user training sessions
- Research, test and implement new releases, patches and system updates
- Ensure consistency of CRM usage conventions, compliance with best practices and data integrity
- Maintain business process documentation to utilize in all business process analysis and design activities
- Work closely with sales and operations to ensure the applications effectively meet the needs of sales, sales management, and business development
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from an internationally accredited institution in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Information Systems or relevant subject At least 2 years of experience with CRM solutions in a BA, Developer or Admin role
- 1+ years of progressive experience in SAP Sales Cloud Configuration positions.
- In-depth technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems configuration in new computing architectures and environments
- Previous experience with business to business sales model
- Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency levels in: Microsoft Excel, Word, Jira/Confluence and Business Writing
- Experience with BI tools, SAC Analytics preferred
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with sales and sales management
- Skill set that includes command of working independently, setting priorities, handling multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to travel periodically
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.