|Date Posted||May 28, 2021|
This will be based in Boston and will be asked to work onsite in a hybrid model post COVID
Senior BA role with CRM
- CRM implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Gather requirements, documents ion, support, design, training on the core workstreams
- Business Development team will be using this and client teams will be using It as well.
- No CRM in place – they are implementing it themselves. This has been live for 5 years. One of the challenges in this role is the soft skills.
- Challenge – the decision making has been slow – manage relationships, hold them accountable, and implement the solutions
- SQL is a plus
- Reporting into a Product Manager and dotted line to an architect.
- Financial services is a +
- No sponsorship
- 3 days onsite – se we need local resources
- Relocation – Not sure but most likely not.
- Req has been open for a couple of months. Soft skills were not lining up, need to be a good implementation consultant,
- Salary range – 7% bonus, base is $91K - $110 and flex to 120K
- Senior Business Analyst for CRM on the Digital Engagement team will bring experience to the team having participated in CRM implementations and provide a range of analytical skills. The successful candidate has strong experience working with technical requirements and process improvements and will work with a team of professionals to deliver superior quality advice to our developers while partnering with business leaders to enhance the enterprise CRM platform, MS Dynamics.
- Define and Discover: Work closely with the product owners to outline and understand the vision for future releases. Coordinate & facilitate working meetings with the business subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather requirements and document them as user stories. Partner with key stakeholders to analyze business processes and system needs. Gain clear understanding of project scope in order to understand why the project has been initiated. Develop presentation materials, including high-level models to validate processes and solutions, for stakeholder and internal audiences. Successfully justify recommendations.
- Design and Develop: Draft systems specifications detailing the logic, configuration and security requirements to be implemented and perform supporting configuration steps. Identify and implement solutions to meet business objectives and support emerging priorities. Act as a conduit between the product owner and the development and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to translate functional user stories to specs. Work closely with the scrum team members participating in all the stand-up meetings, demos, grooming sessions, etc. Work with the QA team to test system functionality.
- Deploy and Deliver: Work with business partners to implement and integrate systems and enhancements to the community. Lead UAT by writing business scripts for end users to test. May also coordinate the participation of end users, facilitate UAT sessions, and document any bugs or enhancement requests found during UAT. Identify change management requirements; assist in the development of training materials and documentation. Participate in user training when appropriate.
- Mentor and Learn: Serve as resource to senior management, product managers, project managers and other business analysts on areas of product and/or business expertise. Stay current on new and existing products functionality and trends by attending industry user group meetings, networking, reading industry magazines, etc.
- Strong understanding of CRM platforms, preferably MS Dynamics, with domain knowledge in marketing and business development.
- 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst working in collaboration with software development.
- Proven knowledge and experience with computer systems, applications, development, and testing methodologies as they relate to the business areas being supported.
- Proven working knowledge of industry standard methodologies and best practices (i.e. Project Life Cycle and System Development Life Cycle).
- Success leading project teams with medium to large business initiatives.
- Highly skilled in incorporating successful interviewing, facilitation, and documentation techniques within a project.
- Excellent facilitation skills with bringing multiple groups together to agree on project scope and build consensus.
- High-level of knowledge, experience and success with writing and reviewing test cases.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance from project lead, staff, and manager.
- Strong process analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively in both formal and informal contexts in a fashion tailored for the audience.
- Affinity for technical writing and presenting – ability to formally document requirements, reach agreements with others, and explain detailed requirements to others as needed.
- Previous experience interacting with mid- to senior-level managers extracting and analyzing processes and workflows.
- Capacity to focus on details, while effectively managing ambiguity.