|Location||Oakbrook Terrace, IL|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
The Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of Salesforce.com throughout Joint Commission. This includes assessing upfront and ongoing business Customer Relationship Management (CRM) needs of each of TJC divisions and developing appropriate Functional/Business Specifications; development and delivery of training materials and classes; support for all CRM related activities.
The Analyst will work with management and staff to determine business needs and develop functional requirements, reports, and dashboards within the CRM tool. The Analyst will ensure the Salesforce.com application aligns with and meets business requirements. In addition, this position will provide best practice recommendations for iterative refinements to the local Salesforce.com environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses the business requirements of TJC divisions and develops appropriate Functional Requirements based on those needs.
- On an on-going basis, works with staff to determine how the CRM could be improved and refined to better support changing needs and processes.
- Evaluates and prioritizes CRM initiatives based on discussions with key business leaders.
- Manages customization requests by Salesforce.com super users and area administrators.
- Helps develop the implementation plan of the CRM roadmap.
- Maintains the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports.
- Develops Training Materials and facilitates end user training sessions on the Salesforce.com application (initial training as well as ongoing reinforcement training).
- Maintains system metrics to track trends in usage and adoption.
- Identifies Salesforce.com usage or adoption issues and crafts communication plans and training materials to facilitate end user adoption.
- Participates in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM.
- Serves as the liaison between IT and other functional support areas (e.g.BD, ACO, SIG etc.).
- Oversees the administration of Salesforce.com, working with IT to implement the following activities (including but not limited to):
- Regularly audits system and data integrity.
- Implements customization request by Salesforce.com super users and area admins, including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, modifying leads and assignment rules, case set ups and playbooks for users to follow.
- Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce.com policies/procedures.
- Develops and maintains naming conventions within system to improve program usability.
- Develops and maintains super user group within TJC that will help with suggestions for business unit modifications.
- Sets up web integration model – including links, webforms and campaigns – with Salesforce.com.
- Provides reports and market analyses from TJC CRM system.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum of 5 years recent experience within IT software support functions.
- Advanced skills in business analysis with the capability to capture requirements and make recommendations on the best way to implement the requirements to meet overall business goals.
- Experience in development and delivery of end-user training for business systems.
- Strong skills in developing collaborative relationships with business and technology departments that drive business results at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com (Formal Salesforce.com training or certification desired.) This includes creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, modifying leads and assignment rules, case set ups and playbooks for users to follow. Experience with Salesforce.com data management tools a plus (e.g. DemandTools). Experience with other Salesforce.com add-on tools such as Einstein Analytics and DialSource a plus.
- Expert efficiency building Salesforce.com reports and Dashboards.
- Expert efficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED (continued):
- Knowledge of integration with CRM systems.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time.
- Knowledge and previous work in the health care environment experience a plus.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.