CRM & Business Intelligence Analyst
|Published||March 24, 2023|
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
Job Summary: The primary duties of the CRM & Business Intelligence Analyst are to be the primary administrator of the organization wide Salesforce CRM system. This includes system enhancements, report building (including ROI measurement), development of user interface, lead distribution, and assisting with direct marketing campaigns. This position also will be the primary project manager for user support, staff training, and database scoring methodology. They are the primary liaison with the sales management team as we look to enhance our Salesforce capabilities.
This person will also be the lead for all database related projects for the company, including direct marketing segmentation and strategy. They will look for opportunities to enhance and further develop our data warehouse capabilities, as well as evaluate new technology to complement our current data roadmap and strategy.
- Manage organizational usage of the CRM system (Salesforce Lightning) including reporting, lead generation, lead management, internal process improvement and data manipulation.
- Lead efforts to enhance and further develop CRM and Data Warehouse products for the organization, as well as evaluate new technology to complement current data roadmap and strategy.
- Manage marketing strategy for growing, scoring and measuring contact data, allowing optimal growth and more refined sales/marketing segmentation.
- Develop reports and dashboards that visualize data for sales, marketing, corporate partnerships and the executive team in both Salesforce and Tableau.
- Find unique ways to automate processes, evaluate how data interacts within the CRM and email systems, and enhance our integration of these tools with our vendors.
- Act as first point of contact for system errors or other internal client issues.
- Train and provide support to all Salesforce users across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a business, information systems or related area
- Experience with Salesforce CRM platforms or other database administration required
- Experience with R, Python or similar programming/scripting language strongly preferred
- Experience with data visualization reporting tools such as Tableau strongly preferred
- Previous experience working with ticketing databases (e.g., Archtics) is a plus
- Experience with managing sales and marketing campaigns preferred (set up, segmentation, measurement, reporting)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience with accessing APIs within scripts is a plus
- Understanding of data warehouse concepts and past experience with data extraction is a plus
- A self-starter capable of working independently as a project manager
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.