|Location||King of Prussia, PA|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The Business Process Analyst I position is responsible for the support and improvement of CRM/Business processes within the area of focus for the AmeriGas Business. This position provides business process and CRM functional expertise in the areas of defining business requirements for improvements, project management of new initiatives and support for stabilization and new initiatives.
• Works directly in the business groups and CES process improvement team to define new areas of improvement and prioritize process improvements.
• Participates in design reviews, develops recommendations for how to improve or redesign CRM and integrated software tools to meet the needs of the company’s process design.
• Develops business process maps and translates functional requirements to hand over to Technology center teams or contractors to build out system changes.
• Provide project management leadership to ensure new initiatives are delivered as promised to the business.
• Provide leadership to be the CRM Single Point of Contact for a business unit where this unit will go to for all CRM improvement capabilities as requested.
• Documents testing scenarios including unit testing, business integration testing, and end-to-end testing scenarios.
• Works directly with CES Process Improvement team and Training department to ensure system and process changes are communicated timely and clearly.
• Maintain and validate CRM integration data with SAP and PeopleConnect, Operational Hierarchy maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Multiple years and examples of proven business analyst skills to quickly analyze and understand a new business requirement and translate back to IT to deliver solution.
• Great attitude that always exudes a “can do” approach
• Strong ability to build relationships within both business and IT
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for analyzing and evaluating business requirements of varying complexity to determine appropriate technology solution
• Good organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet objectives and deadlines
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Excel and data analysis
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years of process improvement or related experience
• Key member on at least one significant process improvement/new system initiative that delivered significant value to the business unit
• Previous experience in the core business areas of AmeriGas (Finance, Sales & Marketing and/or Field Operations)
• Ability to communicate verbally and especially in writing at a professional level and to distill complex technical data to a layperson's understanding with conciseness, clarity, and accuracy.
• Effective relationship building skills and strong skills in coordination, project management, organizational and time management skills.
• Experience in process improvement with an emphasis on requirements analysis
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.