|Published||September 28, 2022|
Project Details: We're looking for a talented senior level CRM/Email Designer. As a Senior CRM/Email Designer, you will be a vital member of the CRM team responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences by crafting integrated communications across email (primary focus), digital, and mobile properties, all while maintaining a fluid customer experience. The candidate must be passionate about developing the best outbound communications and share the same driving principles of the department in advocating for the customer.
The ideal candidate must be data-curious and adaptable; they are able to work collaboratively in strategizing around communication approaches, dive into the data to help inform creative direction, familiarize themselves with the most current creative campaigns in market, and tailor their style to fit the brand. An understanding of how to create highly effective communications targeted for different segmented audiences and how they're adapted/executed across multiple channels is required. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and problem solver who can utilize creative templates, but also continue to evolve our offering and approach based on current trends and industry best practices.
Must Have Skills:
- 3-5 YXP minimum in visual design and relevant work experience in direct-to-consumer digital marketing
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Professional experience using Figma, Sketch, Jira and Adobe Creative Suite (design libraries, systems, updates, use components, work in application); not just personal project experience
- Familiar with A/B testing
- Portfolio showcasing previous design emails, site design, marketing e-comm experience, etc..
Nice to Have Skills:
- Vector form graphics illustrations in Figma or Illustrator, knowledge of shadows/perspective to create unique custom graphics that work well with copy.
- Email coding
- BS in Visual Design, Interaction Design/UX or similar field from 4-year university
- Team dynamics: 2 senior designers reporting to manager, as a part of larger UX team under the director of UX. UX team has 50 total people. Partnering closely with content/CRM strategy team and copy team.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Executes successfully against large-scale and complex design projects, establishes and updates CRM design processes; gives and solicits feedback from designers and the CRM strategy team to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Designs within a complex application ecosystem to ensure all designs are properly optimized, responsive, meet brand standards and project requirements.
- Collaborates with the CRM strategy team and product to understand audience, segmentation, and campaign goals for CRM requirements.
- Develops and builds customer nurturing communications for segmented CRM campaigns across different communication channels, including an understanding of A/B and multivariate testing and optimization.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to improve and streamline design and built processes, expanding the use of email templates and evolving content.
- Designs and maintains a library of custom graphics, illustrations, and icons.
- Designs and maintains email templates and other design/production efficiencies to be shared with other designers and external partners.
- Collaborates with CRM strategists and development teams to QA emails and push notifications.
Remote Info: Remote anywhere in US