CRM Intern- Email Marketing
|Published||March 24, 2023|
Cedar Fair is seeking a CRM Intern- Email Marketing at our Corporate Charlotte office. The CRM Intern will engage and activate season passholders and other guests to visit the parks during the spring, summer and fall operating days. Duties include crafting copy, visual design, building and executing digital campaigns within the CRM platform, in tandem with and guided by the CRM Email Marketing and Season Pass Loyalty Manager. Training will be provided for proprietary tasks.
- Research and implement SMS/MMS marketing best practices, setup SMS/MMS campaigns using park brand manager provided roadmaps, and/or leverage park schedules and websites to develop complete SMS/MMS messaging, ensure all links and graphics are tested and functioning as expected. Leverage Bit.ly tool to create short URLs for embedding in SMS/MMS messages, including UTM strings where relevant for tracking in Google Analytics.
- Develop creative to promote and drive Loyalty and Pass Perks program success, including emails, text and MMS messages, and ad tiles for outbound emails to portfolio, and work through post-delivery analytics to determine effectiveness of campaigns down to the various measurable components of each delivery within each channel (email, text, digital ad space).
- Learn the identities and overarching brands of the parks to facilitate ease of builds; learn the primary tools leveraged by the CRM teams for developing and deploying campaigns across the various CRM-owned channels (Email, Texting, Digital), and develop skills to lend themselves to successful execution of the role.
- Review delivered email proofs, suggest or make minor edits in consultation with CRM leads or designated park liaisons, and prep for deployment.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- College Junior or Senior, Recently graduated College Senior. This is a local, in-office, NON-remote role.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.