|Published||November 27, 2022|
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Meet Lingo, a new biosensing technology that provides users a window into their body. Lingo tracks key biomarkers - such as glucose, ketones, and lactate - to help people make better decisions about their health and nutrition. Biowearable technology will digitize, decentralize and democratize healthcare, enabling consumers to take control of their own health.
A New Category of Consumer Biowearables: Meet Lingo - YouTube
Personalized healthcare is the future. Working on Lingo, you will help build a next-generation technology that enables individuals to make decisions about how to improve energy, lose weight or enhance athletic performance. The Lingo team embodies a start-up culture and mindset with the backing of Abbott, a company with a rich history of healthcare innovation. Join us and grow your career as you help Abbott shape the future of healthcare.
As the CRM engagement lead, you will be responsible for monitoring relationships with existing customers using CRM systems, ensuring CRM systems provide an effective sales funnel, and developing and implementing marketing techniques. Working in close collaboration with the head of brand strategy and customer experience, you will build an in-depth understanding of customer needs and behaviors to achieve acquisition, retention, and re-engagement. You will have to enhance an efficient customer feedback mechanism upon which best practices would be built. To achieve this, you will need to develop new CRM channels and foster existing ones to pilot marketing strategies and track performances in both customer retention and prospection.
What you'll do
* Work closely with the CRM director to clarify outcomes and timelines and develop an efficient customer engagement strategy
* Collaborate with marketing or sales teams to develop leads for potential new accounts
* Deploy a variety of marketing engagement channels and loyalty programs based on defined channels and strategies to retain current customers
* Act as the primary point of contact between the business and customers to create and maintain lasting relationships
* Install a cross-functional communication system to guarantee customer satisfaction with products and assess the quality of assurance metrics
* Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
* Track customer satisfaction and retention KPIs and ensure reactive responses to complaints, issues, and potential churn
* 5+ years experience in a CRM engagement lead role or related positions
* Proven track record in CRM management leading to significant financial and business impact
* Proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics, AdWords, conversation tracker, and other relevant software
* Personal oral and writing skills suitable for customer relationship management
* Familiarity with healthcare or health tech is a plus
* A bachelor's or higher degree in marketing or related fields with clear communication skills
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.