|Published||January 20, 2023|
The Marketing Manager of Consumer CRM plays a key role in enabling the success of our pet owner marketing efforts. They will be responsible for developing the strategy and executing pet owner communication strategies across owned channels leveraging our 1P data and insights, in partnership with the Associate Marketing Manager of CRM. He/she must be highly collaborative, a strategic thinker, a self-starter, creative problem solver, nimble, and willing to take a hands-on approach to execution. This role will report directly to the Marketing Lead for Pet Owner Strategy.
* Lead the strategy and development of the consumer CRM efforts by analyzing 1P data to drive loyalty across the business to increase Customer Lifetime Value of Reward members.
* Lead the execution of our personalized pet owner communications across channels and touchpoints - specifically via email, app, and web. Responsible to drive and optimize our CRM efforts across our business, and more specifically Rewards members. Take a highly proactive approach in recommending and implementing tactics for continuous improvements.
* Lead the design, launch, and optimization of consumer journeys throughout each stage of the marketing funnel. Measure overall business impact and level of effort of each journey.
* Leverage marketing automation and CRM tools to drive pet owner engagements, nurture the member relationship, encourage referrals, drive visits to veterinary customers, and increase awareness and purchase of products. Optimize pet owner and member segmentation and ensure consistent, timely and personalized messaging.
* Design and manage a methodical approach to test and learn CRM efforts across channels. Work with team to map and refine key journeys, refine touchpoints and regularly gather insights (quantitative and qualitative) to improve performance.
* Manage and partner with agencies to deliver on strategy and on time. Manage CRM budgets and project timelines.
* Calculate and regularly report against CRM program performance. Leverage data and insights to improve engagement, evaluating campaigns and enhancing segmentation.
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
The incumbent will demonstrate:
* An innate curiosity, and desire to find a better way of doing things
* Demonstrated experience leading initiatives using data-driven decision frameworks
* Proficiency at problem solving and suggesting workable solutions for every problem
* Desire and ability to work within a strong team-oriented environment
* An ability to develop and implement plans with and accountability in achieving results
* Proven ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across functions
* Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver
* Demonstrated balance of creative and analytical talent
Once established in the position, the Marketing Manager of CRM will be an individual regarded by colleagues as someone who:
* Embodies and demonstrates Zoetis' Core Beliefs
* Consistently delivers results and value to the business
* Is innovative, resourceful and optimistic
* Is pleasant to work with and elevates the team culture
* Accompanies every problem with a solution
* Is communicative and accountable
* Is willing to step up and lead
* Has a point-of-view and the confidence to express it
* Is a responsible steward of Zoetis resources
* Operates honestly, transparently and with integrity
* Can persevere, meet challenges, and willing to learn from mistakes
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
* 5+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or CRM
* Up to date on email & marketing best practices, and consumer data/privacy rules
* SalesForce Marketing Cloud capabilities experience preferred
* Experience with various analytics tools and platforms (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.)
* Consumer marketing experience preferred
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.