|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
Ref ID: 03410-0011952195
Classification: Marketing Analyst
Robert Half is seeking a CRM Specialist to come join the team for a fully remote position! This position is scheduled to start ASAP and last until end of January 2022. If interested, please apply today!
The CRM Specialist is responsible for the ideation, design, execution and optimization of CRM promotional email campaigns targeting the 23M loyalty member base. This position will lead the targeting and creative strategy ensuring all activities are effective in delivering relevant experiences to our customers to drive increased sales and profitability.
This position will report to the Manager, Digital CRM.
• Develop personalized contact strategies for all promotional email marketing campaigns focused on driving changes in customer behavior to increase sales and customer retention as well as improve ROI over time by generating a deeper customer engagement
• Lead and partner with other CRM specialists regarding test and learn strategies with emphasis on driving email engagement.
• Document key learnings and take-a-ways to inform future promotions, strategy and recommendations in an effort to continuously optimize digital communications
• Collaborate with internal, vendor and cross-functional partners to ensure alignment and deliver flawless execution, including consistent, accurate, and on-time programs
• Previous involvement with managing customer-driven experiences, strategies, and programs from concept through implementation and optimizing thereafter
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing business needs
• High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and ownership
• Fast learner with a proactive nature
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
• Process oriented with ability to identify and proactively solve problems
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously across the team while meeting deadlines; strong time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively and collaborate with cross-functional partners
• Foundational understand of key metrics, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
• Ability to balance the needs of the business, cross-functional objectives and customer needs
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing
• 3+ years experience in marketing or relevant business experience
• 1+ years experience in email marketing execution
• Solid understanding and experience in marketing and business planning
• Retail experience strongly preferred