|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
Major Responsibilities: The CRM Support Specialist will focus on administration and maintenance of Campus Management CRM, Forms Builder and other software used by Florida National University. The role must be able to use his/her knowledge to procedures and provide strategic solutions through software configuration. Additionally, this role will provide support, training, and access for Campus Management CRM and Forms Builder as required. Title IX, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, as amended from time to time (“FERPA”), Florida Information Protection Act of 2014, as amended from time to time (“FIPA”), the EU General Data Protection Regulation as amended from time to time (GDPR) and all other applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Read, understand and comply with the University's mission, the catalog, the University's policies and procedures, the Staff Handbook and institutional effectiveness process. 2. Responds to communications (email/voicemail) on a daily basis.
3. Support and participate in University Commencement Ceremonies.
4. Participate in the self-studies and committees conducted by the University. 5. Performs other duties as assigned.
6. Ensure compliance with Title IX of Education Amendments Act of 1972. 7. Setup and track email marketing campaigns for Campus Management CRM. 8. Create reports that track activity and milestone progression of the admissions team. 9. The point person between Florida National University and Campus Management for
maintenance and troubleshooting of Campus Management CRM. While taking appropriate steps to bringing open support cases to resolution in a timely manner. As well as, providing prompt advice and follow up to Campus Management CRM users.
10. Support the data transfer between Campus Management CRM – Campus Nexus Student – and Forms Builder.
11. Complete system audits to assure the quality of data collected performing deduplications and consolidating data.
12. Perform Campus Management CRM platform enhancements and configuration changes as needed. Test and validate changes in configuration while mitigating errors and as such, ensuring desired outcomes.
13. Lead the training program for users of Campus Management CRM and Forms Builder. Both for onboarding and continued training of end users and other administrators. 14. Support and participate in University Commencement Ceremonies.
15. Participate in the self-studies and committees conducted by the University. 16. Performs any special project assigned by the President or supervisor.
17. Performs other duties as assigned
Revised: February 2020
Associates degree or equivalent in Information technology field. With a focus on Computer Information Systems preferred.
Knowledge in HTML, XML, Workflow, and SQL
Crystal Reports Experience preferred
Experience using cloud-based CRM platforms. Campus Management CRM or Talisma is a plus.
Attention to detail, and strong problem solving skills.
Effective written and verbal communications skills. With the ability of communicating complex information technology concepts to all members of staff.
Ability to adapt quick to change.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Paid time off, Retirement plan, Vision insurance
Revised: February 2020