CRM Systems Manager
|Published||March 21, 2023|
Location: Arlington, TX or Houston, TX
Work Requirements: , Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Erica Shackleton at
The Manager of CRM Systems is a highly visible role that oversees and supports the corporate customer relationship management systems providing accurate and timely consolidated reporting of sales and other operational data. The role serves as subject expert and leads strategy, administration and management of the multiple applications and associated processes. The role applies a mix of analytical, functional, and technical skills to develop and implement innovative solutions that further continuous process improvement and adoption of best practices. This role will report to the CTO and will work with various stakeholders throughout the business to ensure strong collaboration and prioritization of the CRM technology roadmap.
The ideal candidate will have experience with CRM tools, including Salesforce, and has experience with ERP data integrations. This candidate should have experience leading projects, be familiar with lead-to-cash process best practices, be comfortable communicating with and presenting to all levels and have a demonstrated ability to develop relationships and strategic partnerships. This role will work with the business heads of each commercial line of business and integral to new acquisition onboardings.
- Centralize the strategy of leveraging current CRM systems across including merging, migrating from different systems and adding new business lines.
- Understand the sales, commissions, and support team processes related to support existing business lines.
- Drive centralized and standard lead-to-contract processes.
- Serve as a technical advisor to the executive team for strategic planning purposes, specifically in CRM system deployment, automation, and harmonization across multiple lines of business and entities.
- Develop and lead requirements gathering sessions with sales and support teams focused on improving lead-to-cash processes.
- Ensure user experience of the CRM system is optimized and drives adoption by measuring increased usage month over month
- Develop and maintain strong relationships between Commercial Operations, Accounting, Finance, IT, and Business Intelligence teams to collaboratively understand and solve problems.
- Communicate scope of enhancements and value drivers during prioritization planning sessions.
- Take ownership as the systems administrator and subject matter expert for all CRM systems, including development and oversight of the policies and processes leveraging these applications.
- Liaise with software application vendors, manage 3rd party support, and oversee escalation and closure of any system bugs or issues.
- Leverage expertise in Salesforce to implement enhancements for dashboards, workflows, views over time to decrease external cost of support
- Participate in Agile cadence such as standup meetings, backlog grooming sessions, review, and retrospective meetings.
- Responsible for the SDLC IT controls related to the creation, review, maintenance, preservation and audit of all data within the CRM system(s); including administrative setup, dev, testing, and production segregation, and systems roles and accesses.
- Provide operational support to Commercial Ops, especially to aid in lead to contract conversion, RFP tracking, and commissions processing tracking and reporting.
- Support CRM system user communities by developing enterprise-wide training, communications, and presentations to increase proficiency levels and manage change.
- Support corporate business system audits and SOX compliance requirements.
- Proactively analyze applications to identify integration opportunities, process/configuration optimization, or master data management enhancements, etc.
- Partner with Business Intelligence teams to automate reporting environments to enable self-service review of financial forecasting & budgeting, goal reporting, key performance metrics, or other key data points.
- Provide operational support to Finance, specifically for customer master data management, sales pipeline and deal tracking/ analytics reporting, contract data including REP and sales commissions detailed support for monthly accruals and forecasts.
- Lead the integration effort of acquired or new business CRM data with the goal of providing the same or similar reporting/analytics as currently available for existing business with support from Commercial Operations, Finance, IT, BI, and other business owners.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis at the request of the CCO, CFO, or CTO
Required Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities and who finds satisfaction in being accountable to accomplishing results quickly and accurately.
- Proven ability to work with and influence executives and cross functional senior management.
- Comfortability with ambiguity, an openness to change, and a dedication to meeting company goals with a collaborative spirit.
- Team player mentality & self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree in business, MIS, CIS, or related field
- 4+ years of progressive experience in CRM systems management or systems consulting with mid to large companies and focused on enterprise applications.
- Experience with core SAAS CRM tools or custom CRM tools, Integrated applications:
- Salesforce (customer relationship management tool, RFP management
- Salesforce integrations with contract management systems ie.ContractLogix or Conga, Docusign
- Sales Commission systems ie. Salesforce, Edge
- Demonstrated leadership within transformative projects for cross-functional organizations implementing improvements for planning, reporting, forecasting, and controls.
- Experience implementing or following IT controls.
- Strong business acumen, project management and analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and collaboratively solve problems.
Preferred Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Worked in an Agile environment where continuously reviewed business needs, refined priorities, outlined deliverables, and identified risks
- Experience with acquisitions and integration of processes into central CRM systems
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing principles and dimensional models and how data is sourced.
- Experience with SDLC tools such as Atlassian or JIRA
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, Salesforce Trailhead Badges, Certified Product Owner Certification, or demonstrated continued learning in similar areas
- provided by Dice