|Published||May 14, 2022|
CRM Technical Developer (Salesforce)
- High degree of technical aptitude over a wide scope of CRM architecture, data analysis, data model design to provide technical direction and mentorship to team.
- Responsible for overall architecture and integrations design with other applications.
- Represent R&D for strategic / transformational initiatives.
- Evaluate different CRM tools to fit business needs.
- Drive and lead end to end solutioning of CRM platform implementation and roll-outs
- Build CRM POCs and solutions.
- Acting as technical expert who influences cost-effectiveness, innovation and simplicity in design.
- Investigating tasks and providing estimates on hours, schedules and deadlines.
- Take part in defining and adopting best practices in technical design and implementations.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget by holding contributors accountable for delivering on project milestones and deliverables.
- Focus on helping people make informed business decisions by making accurate, current, and relevant information available to them when they need it.
- Reviews, identifies areas for improvement and makes recommendations to leadership.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$91,600.00 - $143,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.