|Location||10933 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA, Remote, CA|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2021|
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The D365 Sales & Power Platform Architect is a critical member of the Informatics & Applications team and will manage Organogenesis’ CRM/CE and Power Platform solutions throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have the ability to translate and simplify user requests into D365 Sales/CRM or Power Platform solutions. They will have a passion for improving their craft, staying up to date on the changes to the products and in the industry, and delivering amazing solutions to end users that make their jobs easier and more efficient. This position reports to the Associate Director, Informatics & Applications.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of 3 custom LOB applications on the D365 Sales platform
- Directs and manages a small team of FTE’s and our Offshore Development Team
- Performs complex business and systems analysis, gathers requirements and interfaces with business users and technical staff
- Analyses existing business processes and recommends process improvements
- Builds and implements new solutions in D365 Sales and Power Platform specifically PowerApps and Power Automate
- Helps to determine correct fit of project requests within the CRM & Power Platform
- Provides expertise and consulting with reporting and analytics
- Consult with and mentor business users to improve adoption and efficient use of all systems related to job functions
- Create and manage workflows in D365 Sales as they pertain to business process
- Owns D365 Sales Dataverse entities and act as SME for CRM data structure to the rest of the Informatics Team
- Assist in the evaluation of third-party tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Design and implement integrations between D365 Sales and external systems using SSIS and CDS/Dataverse
- Assists business team in the creation of requirements documentation that can include use cases, process flows, and system interface diagrams
- Performs related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in IT or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience in IT.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on projects or programs related to Microsoft CRM on-premises.
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior experience as a Business Analyst / Solution Architect.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CE is a plus.
- Experience with Common Data Service (CDS)/Dataverse is a plus
- Experience working in HIPAA regulated environment is a plus.
- Flexible and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a deadline focused environment, and consistently produce deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines.
- Repetitive motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Remaining in a sitting position for long periods of time.
- This position works in an office environment.
- No adverse environmental conditions.