DevOps Engineer with salesforce CRM in Dearborn, MI
|Published||March 24, 2023|
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI (Remote)
Duration: 6 months
- Support and develop solutions that enables our product teams to build and deploy features quickly.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of our Salesforce instances.
- Collaborate with teams working on solutions to increase the efficiency of the continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines.
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues.
- Manage production releases.
- Enforce Salesforce compliance rules.
- The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and/or supporting cloud-based platforms in an enterprise environment such as: Implementing and administering Salesforce Cloud Platform.
- 3+ years of experience building and configuring Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Development experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and build automation systems such as Copado and VS Code.
- Experience with developing Salesforce solutions through automation, Apex Coding, Triggers, and Validation Rules
- Experience implementing Salesforce data visibility and data access through profiles, permission set, permission set groups, roles, sharing rules, and manual sharing.
- Experience with Git/GitHub or equivalent source control repositories.
- Experience with application and resource monitoring solutions such as Datadog.
- IT operations, security, and/or infrastructure experience in an enterprise environment.
- Pair/Mob programming.
- Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally), backlogs, iterations, user stories, or similar backlog management tools such as Jira.
- provided by Dice