|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
We are looking for a Director of CRM and Salesforce Effectiveness to support our upcoming Salesforce.com implementation and help identify and shape opportunities for our continued growth across the Atlantic division by leveraging our new CRM as effectively as possible.
Labcorp, a leading global life sciences company that is focused on advancing health and guiding patient care decisions, is evolving its brand identity to highlight the pivotal role the company plays in healthcare and showcase the power of the company's diagnostic and drug development offerings. Labcorp started as a diagnostics company over 50 years ago. Today, it employs over 70,000 people worldwide and impacts more than 160 million lives annually through diagnostic insights and the development of innovative, life-changing treatments.
Recognized as one of Forbe's 2020 World's Best Employers and named to Fast Company magazine's list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies, we are looking for a CRM Director to set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with clients.
In this role, you will coordinate with our Sales and Marketing directors to boost our company's market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics. You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns.
Ultimately, we want you to increase revenues and achieve business goals by building a customer-oriented company.
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address customers' needs
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Review and select CRM software that meets our company's needs
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition