|Date Posted||November 6, 2021|
Provide thought, technology engineering, delivery and operational leadership for the Salesforce CRM ecosystem.
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
This role is eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Salesforce CRM technology leader that can lead the vision and drive the evolution of our CRM efforts, with the goal of delivering and managing CRM based business vital platforms for our Healthcare Payor lines of business.
Reporting to the IS Applications Development Vice President, the technology leader in the role of IS CRM Director, will provide thought, technology engineering, delivery and operational leadership for the Salesforce CRM ecosystem. The role focuses on leading and managing a focused Salesforce CRM technology team in developing and delivering high quality business and foundational technology applications as well as ensuring their strong operational management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This role drives transformational technology changes across the Enterprise and requires continuous engagement with key Executive stakeholders and business leaders in the organization. This position requires an experienced and credible IT leader, capable of delivering business capabilities and ensuring their day-to-day operations management. Individual in this role is the owner of the Salesforce CRM platform and works with Member Services, Provider Services and Medical Management stakeholders in Business and IS organizations, addressing their technology needs. Additionally the individual would work with other IS organizations of Infrastructure, Security, Quality Assurance/DevOps and Program Management in developing, delivering and maintaining the technology solutions.
- Drive strategic roadmap for the CRM ecosystem, optimizing application value and effectiveness against strategic initiatives, incorporating innovation and competitive landscape inputs and preparing the organization for growth.
- Develop and Establish a CRM Center of Excellence (CoE) organization incorporating best practices, governance, standardization, streamlined application delivery and resilient day-to-day SLA driven operations.
- Manage the CoE team in their responsibilities for Application Development and Day-to-Day operational management on the Salesforce CRM platform and associated Application Exchange packages.
- Oversee the Salesforce CRM platform portfolio addressing all application development and maintenance functions with regular status communication to executive management on progress and results.
- Manage the execution, performance and quality of delivery for all the CRM platform projects.
- Conduct oversight and governance to ensure high-value, appropriate technology solutions are only implemented with productive relationships with business leaders.
- Develop technology solutions to meet business needs including addressing ROI and Risk factors. Translate needs into functional-technical requirements for technology initiatives that meets the needs and timelines of the stakeholders.
- Develop the technology roadmap i.e. architecture blueprints aligned to the strategic roadmap representing current, interim and target state evolution including business capabilities and the maturity of their orchestration.
- Address the day-to-day IS operations for the CRM platform by owning the following functions –
- Change/Release management activities including DevOps (CI/CD) and Operational Readiness functions.
- Administration of all non-production environments inclusive of platform & user provisioning and data refreshing.
- 7x24 Support activities for Production environments including administration, production incident resolution.
- Monitoring and Managing Capacity, Performance and Backups including planning/forecasting these needs.
- Support security requirements including any kind of required security certification.
- Own CRM CoE budgetary responsibilities. Mentor and Manage team with individual ownership.
- Monitor and Manage the performance and quality of IS vendor deliveries.
- Design IS policies, procedures/processes and implement them with the consent of the IT Leadership Team.
- Support IS developmental programs as and when requested that would help the organization reach newer heights.
- Ten (10)+ years of relevant work experience in Applications design, development and delivery role, with at least 4+ years’ experience in an Applications delivery leadership setting.
- Four (4)+ years of experience in the Healthcare Payor or Life Sciences industries with extensive knowledge of business capabilities, business processes and workflows in the areas of Physician/ Provider Network management, Omni-Channel Contact Center and Medical Management
- Four (4)+ years in managing a Salesforce CRM ecosystem, with extensive experience in managing application development activities in the Salesforce platform as well as Health cloud, Marketing cloud and Community Clouds.
- Prefer prior experience in managing development activities leveraging Salesforce technologies like Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Omni Studio, Data mask, Shield, Tableau CRM, Vlocity, Odaseva, Conga and other AppExchange products like Cadalys, Virsys12 etc.
- Prior experience in developing and managing a CRM Center of Excellence with responsibilities for establishing and driving Governance, Standards and Best practices, managing application development and production support teams
- Prior experience in establishing Salesforce integrations with upstream/downstream applications leveraging industry standard integration patterns, techniques and tools (e.g. MuleSoft, Apigee, IBM MQ, IBM DataStage, CTI etc.)
- Prior experience in managing the application delivery lifecycle functions for the Salesforce CRM ecosystem from ideation through planning, design, development, testing and rollout phases under different SDLC methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall .etc.), development of custom forms and intelligent workflows with integrations
- Prior experience in managing multiple Development and Testing Salesforce sandbox environments addressing administration functions inclusive of environment provisioning, user provisioning, Data refresh/masking etc.
- Prior experience addressing DevOps (CI/CD) needs for the Salesforce application teams addressing Configuration and Source code management.
- Prior experience in managing a 7x24 Production operations for the Salesforce ecosystem inclusive of Platform administration, Platform monitoring, Capacity Planning, Production incident management, Release Management inclusive of upgrades, Change Management, Security patching functions, with knowledge of deployment tools, processes and best practices.
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or Life Sciences; Master’s degree preferred.
- PMI-PMP certification preferred.
- Prefer direct work experience in Life Sciences, Healthcare Payors or Financial services industries.
- Be excellent in multi-tasking including managing multiple large complex initiatives simultaneously and demonstrate flexibility to accommodate changing priorities.
- Be comfortable as a change agent – challenge the status quo and bring about transformation in business and technology capability enablement.
- Have a Strong collaborative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, negotiation and influence.
- Have effective organization skills including high attention to detail and the ability to implement and influence change.
- Have excellent analytical and technical skills and be comfortable operating across cross-functional boundaries that includes both internal business and technology teams, external partners and solution implementation vendors.
- Have excellent Vendor management skills that in the past included both on-shore and off-shore teams and be experienced in preparing, interpreting, strengthening and driving vendor contractual agreements.
- Be Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and dynamic work environment.
- Have the ability to interact directly and independently at the C-suite level.
- Strong executive presence, leadership, management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation), and the ability to influence and persuade.