|Location||New York City, New York|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, and cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media and travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix and Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, and LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop that’s not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, and expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users and has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And it’s just the beginning.
We’re seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, and expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
TodayTix Group (TTG) is seeking a Director of CRM to play a key strategic and executional role in our global business. Based in our NYC headquarters and reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Director of CRM will be a highly collaborative and analytical role accountable for our CRM efforts with a particular focus on lifecycle and transactional communications.
This role will serve as the cross-functional lead overseeing CRM execution and strategy for transactional and lifecycle CRM across multiple B2C retailers, while providing strategic guidance and partnership to the Merchandising team, who executes our promotional/sales-driving CRM. Additionally, this role will manage our Senior Manager of CRM with the ability to grow the team as needed to support business growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define roadmap, objective, and briefs for end-to-end lifecycle CRM across retailers, including A/B testing and optimization roadmap and clear KPIs and success indicators.
- Own list health + list growth initiatives and reporting, spanning promotional, lifecycle, and transactional CRM
- Partner with our Product team to integrate lifecycle CRM initiatives, optimization and insights within our user journey, and Theatre team on venue/performance-specific information
- Partner with our Merchandising team via delivering strategic guidance around channel usage, segmentation strategy, frequency, and testing for promotional CRM
- With Senior Manager, CRM, define data strategy, QA process, and tooling needs to enable accurate, swift, automated, and robust campaign execution and reporting.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- 8-10 years of CRM / lifecycle / retention marketing experience, with 2+ years direct management experience
- Prior experience with email, push messaging, SMS, and loyalty or referral programs
- Deep experience building a marketing tech stack. Experience with Iterable or similar is a plus
- Detailed knowledge of email regulations, best practices and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, CASL)
- Data analysis skills - Excel mastery required, SQL or R programming experience a +, experience with BI tools (Looker, Indicative, Google Analytics, etc.) essential
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits and perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, and dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.