|Published||January 20, 2023|
|Location||Downers Grove, IL|
Glanbia Performance Nutrition is a wholly owned subsidiary of Glanbia located in Downers Grove, Illinois. GPN's brand portfolio consists of - Optimum Nutrition, BSN, Isopure, Think!, Nutramino ABB, Body & Fit, Amazing Grass and SlimFast, each with its own brand essence. GPN manufactures and markets the full range of performance nutrition and lifestyle products including protein, pre-workout, muscle gainers, ready-to-eat snacks and general health.
This is an exciting role that blends the challenges of owning your own DTC P&L's, data base management and CRM at a local level, whilst collaborating with the diverse skill sets of global teams that support some brands on shared platforms and technology.
First and foremost, this is a DTC role where you own the on-line consumer engagement experience for all six of our brand.com sites. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing a compelling and engaging consumer UX and is filled with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow and drive DTC sales.
Second is the ownership and maintenance of 1st Party data bases, where the data can be used as a competitive advantage to feed the third area you are accountable for, the engagement and loyalty of our current customer base through the development and ownership of CRM programs for all our brands.
The role will manage a team of individuals who are accountable for all GPN America's DTC web sites and Apps, delivering the most engaging UX through content, promotions, and education. Conversion of that traffic through promo offers, unique bundles, subscription offer's and compelling product detail pages is also a key part of the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Accountable for managing and executing the UX across multiple brand DTC sites and App's that are on different platforms and at different stages of focus and development.
* Manage the overall user experience through engaging and compelling content, educational tools and blogs and an inviting and frictionless web experience.
* Measure and recommend improvements to increase site speed and load times, reduce clicks to purchase and maximize conversion rates.
* Maximize organic traffic through SEO tools and best practice
* Own the DTC P&L's for the 4 brands not fulfilled by World Pantry.
* Collaborate with World Pantry for two brands and our internal fulfillment teams on the last mile delivery of the remaining 4 brands
* Our websites currently sit on three different platforms, WordPress, Shopify and Hybris.
* Lead project relationships with Product Management agencies and teams and the global DTC team out of the Netherlands that hosts and operates the Hybris platform. This would entail working with them to lay out a development roadmap, building features, resolving issues, and performing testing related to customer facing services and applications, ensuring business interests and requirements are met.
* Collaborate with designers, Creative Services, product managers, content producers, QA engineers and release engineers, driving projects through every software development phase from design and development to production.
* Use understanding of technology and a consumer experience ideally in the Health/Wellness space to effectively create product and UX suggestions that balance development effort with the best ROI.
* Own and manage software accounts and tools, enable access using best practices, unblock engineering team by resolving third-party issues, setup required permissions and settings to support development.
* Coordinate with marketing partners to deploy privacy compliant AdTech that integrates with privacy platform, enabling business to measure success
* Architect and deploy performance full stack applications using modern tech.
* Work cross functionally to ensure pricing, product and promo offers are up to date and fully functional across all sites.
Data Base Management
* Work with local and global Business Services teams on Consumer data management, usage and privacy to maximize the use of 1st party for CRM, targeting and look-alike modelling purposes.
* Ensure Data is both secure and accessible and complies with GDPR and CCPA privacy laws.
* Lead the team to evaluate, select and then consolidate the three CRM platforms we currently use onto one system
* Build out and optimize the CRM strategy and tailer the needs of any CRM programs to meet the needs of individual brands and to support your DTC objectives
* Develop best CRM best practices for the individual brands, eventually building out journey orchestration strategies and tactics and personalization programs.
* Create CRM best practices to generate repeat purchase, loyalty and brand affinity
* Measure results and recommend best practice strategies to optimize open rates, click throughs, engagements and conversions.
Education & Experience Requirements
* BS in CS/CE/EE, or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of professional experience in related position
* Extensive experience with web technologies and CRM tools and partners.
* Strong modern cross-platform software development skills.
* Plus: Proficient in debugging DOM objects in Chrome or similar environment.
* Plus: strong experience with web frameworks like Shopify, Hybris, WebFlow and WordPress
* Plus: background knowledge of machine learning, object tracking/detection.
* Experience with multiple types of project methodology, including agile and waterfall
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago