|Published||January 19, 2022|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Architect
A Microsoft gold partner is actively seeking for a D365 CE Technical architect to their team. Ideally someone who can take the lead and ensure best practices within the development team. They are in a midst of growing their technical team and looking for a highly skilled architect level resource to be a part of their expenditure. The role involves a great deal of application design, integration, migration, working with work-flows, systems analyses and providing ongoing support. This is a terrific opportunity to join a growing organisation while working on full life cycle projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Collaborates and supports the delivery teams, participating in an agile development
- Reviewing required document and performing systems analysis
- Providing estimates going through the process of development and writing customisation
- Performing application full development life cycle
- Working closely with members of the IT teams developing integration needs and solutions
- 4+ Years of experience working with dynamics CRM/ D365 CE
- A proven track working with .NET, ASP, and service oriented Architecture
- Knowledge working with model driven Apps is required
- 3+ years of experience solutions architecture and design is required
- Experience with CRM portals, azure, XML and data migration tools is preferred
- 100% remote
- Health/Dental/vision Insurance
- short/long-term disability
- Flexible schedule
Salary : up to 180k
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics / SharePoint recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on (646)540-7510 or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy