|Published||November 16, 2021|
Dynamics CRM Administrator/Developer - HYBRID
My client out of Wisconsin is looking for a Dynamics CRM Administrator/Developer. This client is in the Financial Industry. They offer competitive benefits, such as a 401K match, tuition reimbursement, etc. They are looking for someone to help drive their user adoption and administer their CRM system for 500+ users. They are a close knit team and believe in collaborative work environments, so they are asking this individual to come in on a hybrid work schedule, but can be flexible!
- Working with project teams, provides technical and analytical support to ensure successful project execution, specifically with Dynamics CRM platform.
- Maintain business partner focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Lead efforts to resolves technology issues related to business platforms
- Install and maintain business systems and software
- Create and maintain technology documentation
- Lead efforts to simplify the technology experience
- 3+ years of D365 CE experience (online required)
- Powerplatform experience (required)
- Financial Institute experience w/ Dynamics Platform (Preferred)
- Certifications preferred
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!