|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Technical Consultant - REMOTE
My client is based out of Missouri. They are a smaller Microsoft Gold Partner. They are looking to expand their D365 CE team as they have had a huge influx of projects. They offer a competitive benefits package and 100% remote work, so no having to go to into the office! They are looking for a D365 CE Technical Consultant to join their team.
- Complex plugins utilizing early and (mostly) late bound entities along with LINQ as needed.
- Assessments and code conversions for 4.0 -> D365 (UCI) upgrades.
- SSIS work to prep data for warehousing and CRM integrations (Kingswaysoft)
- Several canvas apps connecting between SQL and CRM
- C# web development,
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0-D365 (UCI) plugin development,
- power platform (canvas apps),
- database design, and
- data integration tools (SSIS).
- Specializes in creating clean, efficient, and professional-looking web applications, as well as scalable database design down to stored procedures, triggers, constraints, and views.
- Has also completed multiple SSIS projects with custom audit/reporting.
- Has experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and takes pride in building a good rapport with clients.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!