|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
ECS is seeking a Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect to work REMOTELY or in our New York City, NY office.
ECS is looking for a Solutions Architect to help build/enhance a Dynamics CRM environment for a client. The idea candidate will possess a deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem; has a strong background in planning, designing, installing/configuring of relational data modeling of Dynamics CRM solutions that are innovative, while observing best practices in regards of supported extensions of the platform. The candidate is also an enthusiast and evangelist of Dynamics CRM.
The architect will provide guidance, recommend designs and help implement solutions in collaboration with the client's technical and PMO teams as well as ECS project teams. Initially, the solutions span both the on-premise and online versions of Dynamics CRM platform. The goal is to consolidate on a single Dynamics Online platform as soon as possible.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years of IT experience
- Significant knowledge of Dynamics CRM Online, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Ability to envision & document infrastructure & system design specifications via architecture design diagrams, ERDs, wireframes & other visual documentation for consumption by our consultants & developers, as well as the customer product owners.
- Ability to clearly articulate the vision for Dynamics CRM Solutions with the project team and the ability to solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that match customer requirements.
- Understanding of the Dynamics CRM Data model and at least 10 years designing, creating, and configuring Dynamics CRM Solutions, including innovative LOB solutions using both core CRM capabilities as well as custom xRM solutions.
- Extensive experience setting up and configuring Dynamics CRM Online with O365.
- Knowledge & configuration of the latest Dynamics CRM feature sets
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes.
- Ability to build workflows, dialogs, configure custom actions, business process flows and calculated and rollup fields.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM customization, workflows and .NET integration
- Hands on development of plugins and custom workflow assemblies
- Working knowledge of the web resource capabilities within Dynamics CRM
- Deep understanding of promotional methodologies and standards
- General understanding of full lifecycle development of a Dynamics CRM application (installation, configuration, customization, and deployment)
- Deep understanding of best practices
- Understanding of the Microsoft and software technologies - .NET development, SQL Server system integration technologies and techniques, SOA, design patterns (MVC, MVP….)
- Ability to use TFS to set up and maintain Team Projects for Agile development efforts.
- Deep knowledge of the Dynamics CRM, USD, and Parature SDK and the ability to convey this knowledge to both the consultants and developers to balance the use of native (OOTB) features the appropriate use of custom development. This will include conveying both high-level and detailed information of the solution to multiple teams.
- Ability to elicit technical and functional requirements, create visual representations of business processes.
- Ability to configure custom command bar buttons, web resources, and other complex solution components.
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services (e.g., Dynamics, Active Directory, SharePoint, Outlook, Graph API, One Note, One Drive, etc.) highly desired
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.