|Published||January 17, 2022|
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for all types of standard Salesforce development and customizations. This includes coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating and modifying existing applications to drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the Force.com platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce. This person will work alongside the Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc Salesforce administrator, other IT team members and executives across the organization to understand their business needs and to execute them within Salesforce.
- Meet with stakeholders to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment. Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data. Be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans, documentation)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform. Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc. Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes and “how-to” assistance. Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk ticketing for advanced issue resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 7+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- 5+ years of experience with building and maintaining complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems
- com Certified Developer Certification desired
- Experience with Force.com developer toolkit (Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Workbench, Force.com Migration Tool and Metadata APIs)
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications (Tableau, Oracle)
- Experience with Process Automation, Flow and other declarative Salesforce customization and configuration tools.
- Experience taking projects from initial concept through planning and implementation
- Experience as lead or technical architect of a Salesforce org
- Experience implementing new features of Salesforce CRM and providing support through assessment and testing of existing technologies and support processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels, including senior management and team leadership
- Ability to produce written documentation when tasked and produce written statuses and communication
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe’s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ’s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let’s get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan w/ match
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request an accommodation