|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
FP&A Manager, U.S. CRM – Austin, TX
A healthy heart is essential to good health. That's why we're committed to advancing treatments for people with cardiovascular disease. As a global leader in CARDIAC RHYTHM MANAGEMENT Technologies, our breakthrough medical technologies help restore people's health so they can get back to living their best lives, faster. We focus on innovative technologies that can improve the way doctors treat people with heart arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are recruiting for our next FP&A Manager, U.S. CRM to join our team in our Austin, TX location. In this role, you will be supporting Abbott’s Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) U.S. Commercial team by providing leadership oversight and financial planning coordination. You will ensure timeliness, accuracy, and integrity of financial information and responsible will be responsible for delivering analytics and business support to enable informed decision making by the executive staff, as well as presentation worthy performance summaries to be shared with senior leaders across the organization.
- Coordinate, consolidate and develop Annual Plan, Latest Best Estimate (LBE) and other financial forecasts for all aspects of the CRM division.
- Produce high impact business analyses and decision support to optimize sales growth, market share gains, impact of new product launches, and profitability
- Develop flexible, comprehensive tools and templates to support the consolidation and timely completion of division schedules; implement system solutions and process improvements that meet the needs of the financial planning and/or reporting requirements.
- Maintain an effective and efficient planning process for the division and functional areas being supported, including the coordination of a planning calendar with key dates and deliverables.
- Manage a financial organization capable of meeting division requirements. Responsible for staff development, mentoring, performance management, engagement and recruiting.
- Oversee the month-end close process and reporting of monthly financial performance metrics.
- Serve as liaison between Division FP&A and various finance teams within CRM.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 8+ years of progressive financial planning, budgeting and analysis experience, including modeling, forecasting, variance analysis, data mining, performing financial consolidations, and financial reporting
- Previous experience delivering accurate financial information that adds value to management’s decision-making process
- Advanced level proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivots, what if/sum if, etc.)
- Proficient with Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in a geographically diverse, matrixed organization
- Advanced level degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Medical device experience
- Previous experience directly leading and managing a team
- Experience working large ERP systems (i.e. SAP), Hyperion Planning/Essbase systems, and Dodeca
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.