|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Kforce has a Healthcare client seeking a Salesforce Senior Programmer Analyst for a full time, permanent position. This role can sit anywhere in the US and work 100% remote.
This role will develop SalesForce applications to play a vital role in the IS department direction. This candidate will have the opportunity to maintain an enterprise application to facilitate strategic initiatives for their ever changing and growing company. The right candidate will be a strategic team player with demonstrated excellence in translating product backlog items into application product features while working on a Scrum team. The ideal candidate would have an excellent understanding of Agile development methodologies and be able to be the technical lead for the development team.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Salesforce capabilities and functionality
- Outline, develop and maintain comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions and be able to clearly outline their operations to the end-users
- Plays the lead role in the design of application architecture to support the SalesForce Information Systems strategy
- Participates in technical requirements and design sessions
- Create and maintain Lightning Web Components, custom objects, validation and workflow rules, Process builder/flows, etc.
- Integrate with third-party tools when needed
- Map, migrate, and integrate data into new solutions and in-house proprietary systems