|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
This opportunity may be filled at one of two levels, based upon education, related work experience and skills.
CRM Product Owner
Customer Relationship Management Team
Do you want to exercise your leadership skills and be a part of the exciting Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team? Do you want to help shape the future of CRM at AEP? This position will serve as a Product Owner on the CRM Kanban Product Line team.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a high degree of initiative, individual judgment, independence, and decision-making skills to join the CRM team to help shape the future of the CRM system. This position requires strong communication, presentation, organization, and collaboration skills.
The goal of CRM is to improve the customer experience, increase revenue growth, and optimize operational spend. By implementing an end-to-end integrated customer journey across the Oracle CX cloud solutions including Sales, Service, Knowledge, and Marketing, AEP had laid the foundation for a 360-degree view of our Customer.
The product owner is responsible for coordinating CRM system enhancement and support activities including business requirements, user acceptance testing, defect management, end user support, Oracle solution additions, and feature prioritization. The product owner is also responsible for communication of status and issues to the business unit, aligning business unit representation in enhancement activities, and value realization.
- Implement and contribute to the CRM Roadmap and Vision
- Collaborate with CRM Manger on the vision and modifications to the CRM Roadmap
- Communicate roadmap vision to stakeholders and teams
- Develop Business Cases to request funding for CRM projects
- Define, collect, and review value metrics with key stakeholders to help ensure that CRM is delivering its intended value to the organization
- Own and manage the project scope and backlog
- Readily manages scope and items in the backlog, ensuring that the team is efficiently focusing on the highest priority items to bring value to the business
- Collaborate with the CRM team to ensure features are ready to be worked with adequate business requirements
- Collaborate with FSA’s on the team to ensure features are adequately tested prior to being released in production
- Work with the development team to ensure features developed meet the desired business objectives and lead to ultimate product success.
- Collaborate with the team to understand new capabilities provided in Oracle upgrades and prioritize the configuration of new capabilities in the backlog
- Own and manage the releases to ensure that CRM delivers value to the business
- Responsible for release planning and approval
- Responsible for release change management including communication and training for new features.
- Collaborate with other teams working with CRM to prioritize their releases with the CRM releases
- Leader of the Kanban team
- Assist in vetting product issues and risks and removing obstacles
- Assist and coach the BU support team, as needed
- Responsible for process documentation and cross training for the CRM BU Support team
- Contribute to continuous improvement and team events including Planning, Backlog Refinement, Increment Reviews, and Retrospectives.