|Date Posted||June 18, 2021|
Global CRM Manager
The successful Global CRM Manager will have the following Key Accountabilities:
- Lead the Global CRM team in all change and maintenance requirements within Salesforce.com.
- Apply advanced application design and data modeling skills to lead design and development initiatives related to CRM process and functionality.
- Understand and follow the complete requirements of System Development Life Cycle and assure alignment with business requirements. Maintain existing systems to standards agreed with specific business community using the CRM product.
- Ensure enhanced changes to business processes, policies, and information systems are delivered by working as a liaison among business stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements.
- Execute strategy, process redesign and improvement activities, including incorporating "best practices" approaches specifically to CRM.
- Provide project leadership ensuring that project deliverables are met according to specifications and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Enhance team performance related to defining system requirements and supporting CRM users. Mentor team effectively to service and support business and dealer partners. Maintain a service and support level that exceeds customer expectations.
- Understand Regulatory Compliance in order to recommend and deliver leading edge solutions that are in strict alignment with all HYG and Government regulatory requirements.
The successful Global CRM Manager will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
- BAS (ISYS) degree or BA degree in related field and 8-10 years of experience.
- Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM administrator or developer experience.
- Proven project management experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exposure to sales and sales enablement solutions and processes through on the job experience.
- Customer focused individual with appreciation of global cultural differences.
HYG US Greenville, NC (Headquarters)
1400 Sullivan Drive
Relocation Assistance Available
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.