|Published||January 23, 2023|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Job ID: 222895
Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)
Address: FSC, Remote, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Intern/Trainee
Job Function: Internship
Remote Eligible: Yes
At Sephora we inspire our customers, empower our teams, and help them become the best versions of themselves. We create an environment where people are valued, and differences are celebrated. Every day, our teams across the world bring to life our purpose: to expand the way the world sees beauty by empowering the ExtraOrdinary in each of us. We are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty.
Reporting to the Analyst, CRM and Personalization Analytics, you will identify opportunities to optimize ongoing CRM programs, helping to engage Sephora clients across the lifecycle and drive high-value long-term behaviors. Over the course of the program, you will learn the basic responsibility of the job by supporting the day-to-day work of the team. Meanwhile, you will have the opportunity to work on a milestone project, where you will be exposed to a broad array of client data, own the analysis, and drive business recommendations.
* Build and optimize CRM program dashboards
* Actively explore our marketing, sales, and client data to inform CRM Strategy on core programs such as Replenishment
* Support the development of report automation pipeline by working with external analytics vendors on data validation projects
* Provide day-to-day support to the CRM and Personalization Analytics team across a variety of workstreams, including CRM Program reporting, A/B testing Measurement, and other ad-hoc analysis
* Demonstrate our Sephora values: Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We would love to hear from you if you meet the following:
* Currently enrolled and completing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited institution in 2023 or 2024.
* A major in Analytics, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other related
* Proficient in SQL, including structuring queries from scratch and validating/adjusting existing scripts for ad hoc analysis
* Proficient in Excel and business intelligence tools such as Tableau. Azure Databricks experience is a plus
* Strong analytical aptitude and excellent attention to detail, written and oral communication skills
* Possess problem-solving skills and an ability to manage ambiguity
The target hourly pay for this position is $23.00 - $23.00 per hour. The actual hourly pay offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the individual applicant's qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job. Individuals employed in this position may also be eligible to earn bonuses. Sephora offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans; a superior 401(k) plan, various paid time off programs; employee discount/perks; life insurance; disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; and an employee referral bonus program.
While at Sephora, you'll enjoy…
* The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with.
* The learning. We invest in training and developing our teams, and you will continue evolving and building your skills through personalized career plans.
* The culture. As a leading beauty retailer within the LVMH family, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. It is in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members across 35 markets and 3,000+ stores, are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty.
You can unleash your creativity, because we've got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
As a condition of employment, Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition, a sincerely held religious belief or practice, or a requirement by law.