|February 10, 2024
Donaldson is committed to solving the world's most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
The IT Manager - Customer Engagement role will be responsible for delivering a high quality B2B sales experience for our Sales and Marketing teams. You will manage the architecture, design, development, and delivery of technologies supporting our Sales and Marketing operations globally, utilizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE CRM to manage our customer relationships and growth opportunities. As well as leading our CRM agile project delivery team and managing internal and 3rd party technology delivery partners, this position will work with a diverse group of business stakeholders across Donaldson's industries and global locations to understand requirements, challenge and manage expectations and provide technical consultation.
- Lead and manage the global Customer Engagement team to deliver and support customer and sales facing digital solutions across the global Donaldson business.
- Own the strategic approach for our platforms, data and technical architecture, and lead the selection and integration of new applications into the existing enterprise.
- Utilize agile techniques alongside traditional project management to ensure consistent and transparent execution against product value goals, using performance metrics to assess, guide and transform your team's delivery capabilities.
- Bring insights and understanding of emerging technology and industry trends to IT Leadership and Business Sponsors encouraging and enabling continuous evolution and modernization.
- Ensure all solution offerings are well integrated, highly available & scalable, and adequately monitored for optimal service availability and performance.
- Assess, select and manage third-party partners, system integrators and service providers for solution implementation, support and consultation.
- Provide senior and executive leadership presentations on the team's priorities and activities to allow visibility into the team's initiatives, status, risks, and backlog.
- Inspire, manage, coach and develop a diverse team of analysts, developers, architects, and technology leads, taking responsibility for the performance and engagement of your team.
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of experience with people management leading distributed teams to deliver successful global solutions supporting B2B Sales and Marketing operations
- 3+ years of CRM/CXM process and system design and management preferably utilizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE CRM
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in a related field
- Experience working within GDPR and similar compliance frameworks to safeguard individual consent and protect personal data
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Management or related field
- 3rd party and offshore Vendor Management experience including contracting, financial management and performance review against value-based delivery objectives
- Demonstrable knowledge of application architecture, data architecture, application development and configuration with experience in large-scale application integration efforts
- Strong understanding of Agile and DevOps operating models, delivering timeboxed functional features driving towards Continuous Improvement/Continuous Delivery
- Experience integrating and working with Adobe Marketo, Oracle EBS, OneTrust solutions
- Change Management or Operation Excellence background
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience
Key Words: CRM/CXM, Microsoft Dynamics, Customer Engagement, GDPR, IT Leadership
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.