|Date Posted||June 1, 2021|
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jordan Abernathy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Our client is a fast paced start up and an innovator in reimagining new solutions to solve friction points between patients, providers, and payers. We are focused on streamlined health flows powered by clean data. We are a young healthcare startup, with solid solutions and traction poised for growth. The Covid-19 pandemic and changes in the healthcare landscape also are giving us a unique window of opportunity.
Why join us?
To have a massive impact on a growing start up, and as a Lead Salesforce Developer, you will provide Salesforce solutions that efficiently and effectively solve complex business capabilities and translate business requirements into Salesforce solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products.
This is a full time role with competitive salary, health, medical, dental, and all benefits.
- Build our healthcare products using the Salesforce platform and Health Cloud and Experience Cloud capabilities.
- Manage product development lifecycles through the Salesforce Security Review process.
- Perform development functions involving visual force, apex, triggers, components controllers, process builder, flow, etc.
- Solid understanding of Lightning components and building end-user solutions using engaging user experience.
- Implement solutions at end-customers for specific customizations and data integration with customer applications.
- Lead and/or assist in requirement analysis, technical design, data modeling, sprint planning and team management.
- Take ownership responsibility of product delivery on time with a predictive schedule and reliability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Overall 6-7 years of experience in which past 3-5 years should have hands-on Salesforce solution development.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform with Health Cloud (Sales, Service and Experience).
- Knowledge of Salesforce Vlocity (Salesforce Industry) experience a definite plus.
- Knowledge of US Healthcare industry a definite plus.
- Should have hands on development experience with Lightning, Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Defining and managing security model and controls. Managing multiple sandbox environments.
- Should have thorough understanding of customization and configuration options (users, role hierarchy, objects, page layouts, validation rules, record types, Process Builder and Flows etc.)
- Salesforce.com developer (at least 1 level) certification will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in stakeholder management (senior officials to the agile development team).
- Experienced working in onsite/offshore model with one or more agile development teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.