|Published||January 21, 2022|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Strategy & Planning Consultant within our Relationship Management Enablement (RMe) Team.
Relationship Management Enablement (RMe) Team manages CRMs for Commercial Banking LOBs based on Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce platforms. RMe's CRM Shared Services team is looking for a Strategy Consultant to join the CRM Shared Services Team. This role will be responsible for ensuring successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and execution of initiatives that are complex and strategic in nature. The goal of this function is to collaborate with business and technology partners while evaluating both internal processes and external market dynamics to drive and accelerate the holistic strategy for Commercial Banking (CB) CRMs. This includes advancing and influencing CRM capabilities and Shared services across the Commercial Banking CRM ecosystem. The role also interfaces and influences across CB business and technology leaders, regarding CRM capabilities, Shared Services and digital transformation initiatives including
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Leading cross functional/virtual teams to plan and execute a variety of CRM centric business architecture and related projects and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity. Examples might include, but are not limited to: Sales Process / operational workflow / data architecture / Journey mapping, process improvement and system redesign
- Possess and develop deep business understanding and acumen for our LOBs. He/she will synthesize the customer lens, economic drivers, and create business cases for a given set of priorities.
- Conduct competitive intelligence to inform strategic decisions.
- Quickly and thoroughly master evolving business contexts, stakeholder expectations and business requirements and translate them into program strategies/actions.
- Facilitating progress with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Collaborating with LOB subject matter experts and technology partners to understand business application needs and recommend solutions to deliver the desired business outcomes.
- Successfully inform and influence sponsors and key stakeholders to promote progress of program.
- Ensuring plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Maintaining as well as update/support new initiatives within RMe multi-business program roadmaps.
- Partnering with Transformation groups to ensure alignment with middle and back office functions
- Providing subject matter expertise and consultants with analysts across the enterprise on connected initiatives in the transformation and technology rationalization domains.
- Validating business and functional requirements, and ensuring needs are understood by the technology partners responsible for the development of solutions.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Strategy and Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to lead and operate collaboratively, execution focused, and results oriented
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Analytics experience
- Solid problem solving skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business, technology or management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Commercial banking and Wells Fargo business tools
- Experience working in large multi-LOB financial services institutions
- Experience managing business enablement tools, and how these tools can be leveraged to drive desired business outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to effectively balance many priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability in partnering, collaborating and building relationships with a breadth of stakeholders and constituents including line of business and functional leaders across a complex, matrixed environment
- Ability to initiate, structure, mobilize, and drive the execution and delivery of complex and large scale programs
- Experience in software development projects and with agile methodologies
- Ability to bridge between business and technology partners
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical and strategic concepts simply and efficiently
- Demonstrated success in identifying organizational and operational needs and developing and implementing strategies to address those needs
- Experience managing appropriate risk and making sound decisions
- Strong strategy, business management, transformation and/or product management experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation, and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.