Manager, CRM Marketing
|Published||January 15, 2023|
Work at Purchasing Power
Position: Manager, CRM Marketing
Location: Based in Atlanta/Hybrid work model
Who Are We: Purchasing Power (corp.purchasingpower.com)
We are an Atlanta-based voluntary benefit company offering an industry-leading employee purchase program for brand-name consumer products, online education services and vacation packages through convenient payroll deduction, helping employees achieve financial flexibility.
The Opportunity: The Senior Manager, CRM Marketing will oversee the entire email, SMS, and Push marketing channel which includes promotional, triggered and transactional campaigns. This position will have exposure to all aspects of CRM marketing and help drive the overall marketing effectiveness at Purchasing Power. The ideal candidate has experience building and managing a robust data-driven personalization program. They will also lead large-scale MarTech integration projects and design CRM communication strategies based on customer data insights.
What You Will Do:
Day-to-Day Program Management:
* Overseeing all branding, promotional, triggered, transactional prospect and customer lifecycle marketing campaign touchpoints
* Managing the email marketing teams
* Developing the email calendar by partnering with the campaign planning and merchandising teams, to ensure alignment with the overall promotional and content calendar, reflecting product launches, overarching brand messaging, key products and shopping events
* Working with the creative team to manage and oversee all aspects of the customer touchpoint development process (e.g., briefing design and copy teams, creative review, routing, deployment and analysis)
* Optimizing how we plan, develop and execute marketing initiatives across all channels (email, push notifications, direct mail)
* Reporting program and campaign results to the team, including trends, insights and best practices from tests
* Driving measurable improvements in customer engagement, loyalty, decreased churn and increased reactivation rates
* Staying informed of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CPRA and other regulatory requirements to ensure email program remains compliant
* Providing strategic leadership on the direction of the CRM lifecycle marketing program, including email template design, dynamic email personalization, content strategy, mobile optimization, dynamic printing and coordination with other digital channels
* Spearheading the implementation of new email initiatives such as:
* Customer journey and enhanced segmentation
* Expanded trigger programs
* Dynamic targeting capabilities within emails
* Utilizing Personalization Engine Implementation by:
* Owning the execution of the personalization roadmap to improve customer experience and marketing KPIs across channels through the use of 1:1 data-driven content
* Developing and managing business rules and logic for personalization tactics to ensure dynamic content is being displayed as expected
* Continually enhancing and optimizing personalization strategies through testing, learning and insights
* Partnering with Analytics and Channel Owners to measure and manage the overall impact and health of personalization initiatives
The Experience You Will Bring:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
* 5+ years of related experience in CRM marketing, with a strong emphasis in ecommerce focused CRM/Lifecycle Marketing
* 2+ years of people management experience
* Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience with Responsys and/or Eloqua
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Adobe Analytics (a plus)
* Experience with Moveable Ink (preferred)
* Experience optimizing/implementing personalization engine/CDP Customer Data Platform (preferred)
Your Well Being:
* Hybrid work model (Onsite/Offsite) and Summer Hours
* Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, company paid Basic Life/AD&D
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Flexible PTO
* Career Development
* Employee Purchase Program
What We Stand For:
* We act with intensity, urgency and a passion for supporting our customers and growing our business. We strive for excellence.
* We hold ourselves accountable and expect it of each other. We attack problems with a positive "can do" attitude. We do what we say we'll do.
* We deliver as one team, working together with integrity, respect, trust, transparency, and fun. We are better because we work here.
* We believe our unique diversity and authenticity makes us a better company, allows us to be our best selves and is a competitive advantage.
* We exhibit innate curiosity and creativity to innovate and reimagine how things can be done. We ask, is there a better way?
Purchasing Power is an equal opportunity employer. At Purchasing Power, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.