|Published||January 20, 2023|
About The Opportunity
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. User-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart in the world of online food ordering. Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-then Grubhub is the place for you!
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Manager, CRM Marketing will be responsible for owning the driver lifecycle and leading CRM marketing strategy. This includes developing and bringing to life driver journeys, designing testing roadmap/plans, leading CRM communication/campaign planning, creative development, and calendar management. You will also own monitoring, reporting, and optimization for all campaign programming, including any triggered campaigns as well as Marketing ad-hoc initiatives to support Logistics, Product, Brand, Legal, and more!
The Manager will also be responsible for providing actionable insights and recommendations to establish and achieve business KPIs, as well as channel engagement goals for email, push, and in-product messaging (e.g. CTR/Opens,web/app sessions, CVR). This individual will lead all end-to-end campaign strategy, design, and activation for dynamic campaigns and should have experience working with CRM Operations, Product, Engineering, Data Science, and other technical teams.
Demonstration and examples of cross-functional leadership required as well as ability to push programs forward from conception to delivery. Must also have experience managing and coaching others, as this role will manage 3-4 direct reports.
The Impact You Will Make
* Design/manage campaign strategy and targeting for email / push / in-product messaging for recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns; lead team in execution.
* Lead end-to-end campaign development ensuring execution supports marketing goals and driver journeys.
* Support/collaborate with leadership, team, and stakeholders to translate strategic vision and best practices into tactical campaign ideas and solutions.
* Own development of content calendar and key CRM messaging points for all campaigns
* Manage and interpret weekly reporting for all CRM channels, including engagement metrics and business impact monitoring, elevating recommendations for next actions/strategies based on key results/insights.
* Help set CRM roadmap, testing goals, and priorities, ensuring that campaigns are executed flawlessly and that milestones are met on time.
What You Bring to the Table
* 6+ years of digital marketing experience, including email, push, SMS, and in-app messaging.
* 3 years of direct team management experience
* Ability to train, coach, and mentor junior team members
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Experience with ESPs and/or Marketing Engagement Platforms (i.e. Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign).
* Experience with end-to-end CRM strategic campaign planning and management.
* Experience developing creative briefs and managing creative reviews
* Content calendar management experience
* Experience with A/B testing
* Strong attention to detail
* Self-starter - Proactively identify opportunities and lead solutions day-to-day, take pride in delivering a valuable driver experience
* HTML knowledge and Technical capabilities to QA/troubleshoot and collaborate to ensure successful and valuable data integrations across data science, engineering, product, and marketing teams
* Comfortable working in analytic tools (i.e.Tableau, Adobe, Google Analytics)
* Ability to understand and articulate how CRM impacts overall business goals and KPIs
* Exceptional communication, presentation, organization, teamwork and follow-up skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects while still ensuring all timelines and key milestone are met
* Experience working cross functionally with Brand, Creative, Data Science, Analytics, and Product teams
And Of Course, Perks!
* Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
* Health and Wellness. Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
* Compensation. You'll receive a great compensation package with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission, or RSUs (role-specific).
* Free Meals. Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
* Social Impact. We believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund, and provide our employees opportunities to support causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].