|Date Posted||June 17, 2021|
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work remotely and can be located anywhere in the United States and will need to work an East Coast work hours/schedule.
The American Red Cross is searching for a self-motivated Marketing CRM Business Application Lead to support its Biomedical Services modernization efforts. This is a multi-year initiative focusing on large-scale software implementations within the Business Systems Integration (BSI) team with support from our IT teams. This position is a part of the BSI team, working with IT and Marketing who uses the applications.
The Marketing CRM Business Application Lead has the responsibility to work with various Lines of Business in Biomedical Services to identify, prioritize and document critical digital business requirements in alignment with the strategic roadmap of the organization. The individual will report to the Biomedical Systems Support Director.
We are seeking leaders, who can manage up and down and around. You will be formulating relationships virtually with a proactive mindset to head issues off at the path and be customer focused. We move fast and work hard. Experience in a group that has gone through a successful transformation (aka CRM marketing implementation) is desired.
• Support the Systems Support Director
• Demonstrates flexibility and commitment through a wide range of roles and responsibilities
• Lead business process owners and project SMEs in the development of business requirements, support the backlog of business user stories and enhancements.
• Work with technical team members to groom the backlog, oversee the lifecycle of the requirement to ensure the final requirement meets the business' intent
• Lead business activities that support user experience journey mapping, use case development, user story definition. Lead the business team in establishing strong business requirements. Would be great if they had some past BA experience in requirement development and/or Project Management
• Support the business process owners in evaluating the technical solutions proposed by IT
• Lead release management activities.
• Lead UAT activities
• Lead training development activities
• Support business process owners in enhancing current business process, based on technology improvements
• Support deployment planning activities
• Support Run and Maintain activities including troubleshooting
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. The American Red Cross does not sponsor employment visas.
• 5+ years of experience with Adobe Campaign, CRM System, Marketing System or Salesforce CRM preferred
• Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Business, Management Information Systems or related field preferred
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to drive change.
• Experience in end to end large scale system CRM implementations
• Proficient with agile methodology and agile tools, Jira, Trello, etc. as well as proven application release management capabilities.
• Proven experience in Business Analysis and User Acceptance Testing. Experience; documenting requirements, journey mapping, use case development, user story definition.
• Experience in leading the development of a UAT approach, which includes writing text scripts and facilitating the execution of UAT
• Experience in supporting the development of a training approach, virtual methodologies, coordinate or be experienced in training material content development
• Has proven release management experience. And can act as a product manager as part of the project team.
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Depending on work assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall mobility is essential. May include sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions.
Work Conditions: Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to emergency services relief work. May travel and participate in meetings and conferences throughout chapter jurisdiction, state and Red Cross system. Because the Red Cross is a disaster response organization, staff may be asked to be on 24-hour call during period of major disaster.
For those candidates located in Colorado, the salary range for this position is: $85K+/-. Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization that creates a culture of collaboration and team spirit. We offer our employee's a competitive salary, wide range of generous benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; 401K retirement plan with match; paid time off, holidays and floating holidays. Also, we encourage professional development and provide growth opportunities. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights