|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
My client is an End User in the financial services industry and looking to welcome a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to the growing team!
The organization will be upgrading to the latest version of Dynamics 365 and requires strong technical resources to be hands-on with this project. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Microsoft Dynamics on-prem, experienced with heavily-customized systems and D365 platform integrations.
This is a permanent/full-time and fully remote position based in the Central Time Zone.
Please note that only US Citizens/Green Card Holders will be considered at this time.
- Join the technical division as a key member of the small and specialized Dynamics CRM development team.
- Work on the implementation of D365 on-prem, build out the core applications of the organization, continuously enhance your D365 CE skillset, heavy use of D365 for Sales.
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis, provide insight on Dynamics solutions and best practices, develop customizations and enhancements to the system.
- Provide ongoing support for the system and end users, troubleshoot issues, provide documentation and reports.
- 2+ years' experience as a Dynamics CRM Developer.
- 2+ years' experience with Dynamics CRM on-prem.
- Experience with D365 for Sales is a plus!
- Work with an organization that offers unlimited potential for growth in the Dynamics CRM space.
- A great opportunity for intermediate-level software developers that are looking to take the next professional step and become further specialized in the Dynamics space.
- Competitive salary, benefits and PTO.
- 100% remote position!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.